Janet Yellen Can't Tell If US Is an Oligarchy or Not - Mike Swanson (05/09/2014)
Bernie Sander is a self-proclaimed socialist. He is also one of the two Senators for the state of Vermont so he got the opportunity to do something you could never dream of doing - he asked our banking czar Janet Yellen if the United States is now an oligarchy thanks to Fed policies.
She refused to give a yes or not answer to his question.
Instead with her always shaky and nervous voice she said, "So, all of the statistics on inequality that you've cited are ones that greatly concern me, and I think for the same reason that you're concerned about them. They can shape the – determine the ability of different groups to participate equally in the democracy and have grave effects on social stability over time. And so I don't know what to call our system or how to -- I prefer not to give labels; but there's no question that we've had a trend toward growing inequality and I personally find it very worrisome trend that deserves the attention of policy-makers."
Sanders then brought up the Koch brothers - who serve as the favorite demon of liberals just as George Soros serves as the demon of the Fox News neocons.
Yellen then rambled on.
I find it interesting though that she does not know what to call our system of political and economic order.
In reality the "one percent" does not rule the United States. The true power elite of the United States consists of about only 10,000 people at the top of the government and corporate bureaucracies. Some are billionaires, but many of these people are not even millionaires. They are managers of the system. Yellen is one of them and she is not some billionaire. She is a bureaucrat who believes she is capable of managing the system for the little people. She is one of the 10,000 who rule over you.
Most Recent Posts
- David Skarica - FLASH CRASH! DOW -1100! How to Profit from Puts (09/01/2015)
- Stock Market Mastermind Session With David Skarica: Bear Market Trap Or New Bull Market Rally? - Mike Swanson (08/30/2015)
- Podcast - Ike Iossif Updated Money Flow Data and Stock Market Projections - Mike Swanson (08/28/2015)
- Howestreet.com Interview: Interest Rate Speculation and Volatile Stock Markets - Mike Swanson (08/27/2015)
- New Yahoo Finance/CNBC Video Star Suggests This Is Buy Point Of Lifetime (08/27/2015)
- Scott Horton Show Interview: Why The Stock Market Really Dropped (Not China) - Mike Swanson (08/26/2015)
- Steve LIESman Says Fed Now Engaged in "Effective Easing" (08/25/2015)
- My New Bear Market Videos - Mike Swanson (08/23/2015)
- Podcast -Jordan Roy-Byrne Eyes Gold Resistance Level - Mike Swanson (08/21/2015)
- Is The Next Crisis Beginning: The Stock Market Bubble Bust Of 2015 Begins (VIDEO) - Mike Swanson (08/20/2015)
JOIN: WALLSTREETWINDOW FREE MEMBERSHIP
* Join and receive the Two Fold Formula guide to picking stocks and combine tested fundamental valuation metrics with technical analysis.
*Align yourself with the big trends of the stock market and be alerted when these trends change.
*Receive free updates when we see an investment opportunity in an emerging sector before the crowd gets in.