Janet Yellen Can't Tell If US Is an Oligarchy or Not - Mike Swanson (05/09/2014)
Bernie Sander is a self-proclaimed socialist. He is also one of the two Senators for the state of Vermont so he got the opportunity to do something you could never dream of doing - he asked our banking czar Janet Yellen if the United States is now an oligarchy thanks to Fed policies.
She refused to give a yes or not answer to his question.
Instead with her always shaky and nervous voice she said, "So, all of the statistics on inequality that you've cited are ones that greatly concern me, and I think for the same reason that you're concerned about them. They can shape the – determine the ability of different groups to participate equally in the democracy and have grave effects on social stability over time. And so I don't know what to call our system or how to -- I prefer not to give labels; but there's no question that we've had a trend toward growing inequality and I personally find it very worrisome trend that deserves the attention of policy-makers."
Sanders then brought up the Koch brothers - who serve as the favorite demon of liberals just as George Soros serves as the demon of the Fox News neocons.
Yellen then rambled on.
I find it interesting though that she does not know what to call our system of political and economic order.
In reality the "one percent" does not rule the United States. The true power elite of the United States consists of about only 10,000 people at the top of the government and corporate bureaucracies. Some are billionaires, but many of these people are not even millionaires. They are managers of the system. Yellen is one of them and she is not some billionaire. She is a bureaucrat who believes she is capable of managing the system for the little people. She is one of the 10,000 who rule over you.
Most Recent Posts
- Stock Market Mastermind Session With David Skarica : The Hoax Of Economic and Stock Market "Lift-Off"- Mike Swanson (10/2/2015)
- Podcast - Jordan Roy-Byrne Gives His Views On Gold And The Stock Market - Mike Swanson (10/01/2015)
- Carl Icahn Issues Warning For the Little Man - Mike Swanson (09/29/2015)
- Palisade Radio - David Skarica: Once Things Get Crazy, They Will Probably Get Crazier Still (9/28/15)
- Howestreet.com Interview: Gold Is Positioned To Breakout - Mike Swanson (09/25/2015)
- New Bear Market Book Available - Mike Swanson (09/23/2015)
- Jordan Roy-Byrne Interview: Negative Real Rates To Eventually Trigger Bull Market in Gold & Silver (09/20/2015)
- Stock Market Set To Drop Again - Mike Swanson (09/20/2015)
- Stock Market Mastermind Session: Using the VIX + Post Fed Decision Trading With David Skarica (09/18/2015)
- Cramer All Bulled Up Again Ahead of Fed Meeting - Mike Swanson (09/16/2015)
JOIN: WALLSTREETWINDOW FREE MEMBERSHIP
* Join and receive the Two Fold Formula guide to picking stocks and combine tested fundamental valuation metrics with technical analysis.
*Align yourself with the big trends of the stock market and be alerted when these trends change.
*Receive free updates when we see an investment opportunity in an emerging sector before the crowd gets in.