Janet Yellen Can't Tell If US Is an Oligarchy or Not - Mike Swanson (05/09/2014)
Bernie Sander is a self-proclaimed socialist. He is also one of the two Senators for the state of Vermont so he got the opportunity to do something you could never dream of doing - he asked our banking czar Janet Yellen if the United States is now an oligarchy thanks to Fed policies.
She refused to give a yes or not answer to his question.
Instead with her always shaky and nervous voice she said, "So, all of the statistics on inequality that you've cited are ones that greatly concern me, and I think for the same reason that you're concerned about them. They can shape the – determine the ability of different groups to participate equally in the democracy and have grave effects on social stability over time. And so I don't know what to call our system or how to -- I prefer not to give labels; but there's no question that we've had a trend toward growing inequality and I personally find it very worrisome trend that deserves the attention of policy-makers."
Sanders then brought up the Koch brothers - who serve as the favorite demon of liberals just as George Soros serves as the demon of the Fox News neocons.
Yellen then rambled on.
I find it interesting though that she does not know what to call our system of political and economic order.
In reality the "one percent" does not rule the United States. The true power elite of the United States consists of about only 10,000 people at the top of the government and corporate bureaucracies. Some are billionaires, but many of these people are not even millionaires. They are managers of the system. Yellen is one of them and she is not some billionaire. She is a bureaucrat who believes she is capable of managing the system for the little people. She is one of the 10,000 who rule over you.
Most Recent Posts
- Jim Cramer Defends NFLX Against Those That Sell - CNBC (10/18/2017)
- Fraud, Exploitation and Collusion: America's Pharmaceutical Industry - Charles Hugh Smith (10/18/2017)
- Trump And Iran: Have The Neocons Won? - Ron Paul Institute (10/18/2017)
- Slain Maltese Journalist Had Powerful Enemies - The Real News (10/18/2017)
- Porkins Policy Radio episode 113 Michael Swanson on Ken Burns Vietnam Propaganda (10/17/2017)
- What to Trade Now In the Markets with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (10/17/2017)
- Stock Market Party Coming To An End Warns Marc Faber - Kitco News (10/17/2017)
- Facebook and the US Government Are in a Race to Read Your Mind - Jake Anderson (10/17/2017)
- The Fed Is Confused about What Drives Inflation - Frank Shostak (10/17/2017)
- On Iran, Trump Follows Iraq War Neocons - The Real News (10/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here