Janet Yellen Can't Tell If US Is an Oligarchy or Not - Mike Swanson (05/09/2014)
Bernie Sander is a self-proclaimed socialist. He is also one of the two Senators for the state of Vermont so he got the opportunity to do something you could never dream of doing - he asked our banking czar Janet Yellen if the United States is now an oligarchy thanks to Fed policies.
She refused to give a yes or not answer to his question.
Instead with her always shaky and nervous voice she said, "So, all of the statistics on inequality that you've cited are ones that greatly concern me, and I think for the same reason that you're concerned about them. They can shape the – determine the ability of different groups to participate equally in the democracy and have grave effects on social stability over time. And so I don't know what to call our system or how to -- I prefer not to give labels; but there's no question that we've had a trend toward growing inequality and I personally find it very worrisome trend that deserves the attention of policy-makers."
Sanders then brought up the Koch brothers - who serve as the favorite demon of liberals just as George Soros serves as the demon of the Fox News neocons.
Yellen then rambled on.
I find it interesting though that she does not know what to call our system of political and economic order.
In reality the "one percent" does not rule the United States. The true power elite of the United States consists of about only 10,000 people at the top of the government and corporate bureaucracies. Some are billionaires, but many of these people are not even millionaires. They are managers of the system. Yellen is one of them and she is not some billionaire. She is a bureaucrat who believes she is capable of managing the system for the little people. She is one of the 10,000 who rule over you.
Most Recent Posts
- Podcast - David Morgan On the Impact of Currency Moves on Silver and Gold - Mike Swanson (06/24/2016)
- The Stock Market and Gold after BREXIT with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (06/24/2016)
- Stock Market Dumps after BREXIT Gold Soars - Mike Swanson (06/24/2016)
- Proof that the Gold Bears are Mistaken and Wrong - Mike Swanson (06/22/2016)
- Gold and Stock Market Ahead of BREXIT Vote - Mike Swanson (06/21/2016)
- Stop Trying to Jump in and Out of Gold! - Mike Swanson (06/17/2016)
- Podcast - Olivier Tischendorf a Look at Momentum In DBA, JO, and ACIA - Mike Swanson (06/16/2016)
- What The Fed Did Is A Game Changer For Stocks and Gold - Mike Swanson (06/16/2016)
- Podcast - Jordan Roy-Byrne: Could a Gold Pullback Happen from Here? - Mike Swanson (06/15/2016)
- The VIX Market Volatility Indicator Is Acting Weird - Mike Swanson (06/14/2016)
Grab This Free Report: The Details Behind the Big Soros Gold Bet
The free June issue of WSW Monthly is devoted to examining the details behind a new massive gold bet that George Soros is now making. See the stock Soros has put over five percent of his money in and other big position changes he suddenly made. Soros made new key directional stock market bets. To get this report click here