The Hottest Sector In the US Stock Market Is Now Microcap Stocks - Mike Swanson (12/17/2013)
The hottest sector in the US stock market is now the microcap stocks - stocks with market caps under $300 million. What has happened is that the big cap dividend stocks that everyone is familiar with - the Proctor and Gambles and Johnsons & Johnsons - have already gone up so much that they are at stupid valuations.
But the stock market is still bullish and money is still going into it. Individual investors have given mutual fund managers and institutional investors billions of dollars to invest this year - they've in fact put more money into the stock market than they have in any of the past thirteen years and as more of their CD's come due are likely to give them more money. They will do so until they run out than the stock market bull market will end.
That money must go somewhere, so the money managers are looking for small cap stocks with cheap valuations to put the money to work and are chasing pure technical analysis stock trend momentum plays.
The result is a boom in the small caps. And if you want to trade for quick gains this has now become the place to go, because it is now the hottest thing in the US stock market.
I know a lot of different investors and traders who all use various strategies in the stock market. One person I know is Matt Morris who specializes in small cap trading.
Thursday night we are going to do a live webinar together in which he will talk about several small caps he is playing now that he thinks will continue higher over the next few months and discuss overall trading methods for these type of stocks.
To join this webinar click here.
Most Recent Posts
- Is the Fed in Control of Gold and the Stock Market with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (07/22/2016)
- Jim Goddard Show Interview - Is It Crazier To Invest in Vietnam Than In Oil Fracking Stocks? - Mike Swanson (07/21/2016)
- Here Are The Key Gold Support Levels You Need to Know - Mike Swanson (07/21/2016)
- Hang Your Hat on Small Cap Private Placements In Gold Stocks - Mike Swanson (07/20/2016)
- Friday Trading Update: IDM Mining Approaching Breakout Point Plus Big Coffee Trade - Mike Swanson (07/15/2016)
- Podcast - Ike Iossif On Why the Stock Market Has Ignored BREXIT So Far - Mike Swanson (07/14/2016)
- The Hidden Bull Market In Junior Mining Stocks + Stock Market Update with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (07/08/2016)
- Looming Market Correction Explains Gold's Rise - Mike Swanson (07/06/2016)
- July Fireworks Erupting in the Junior Miners with Dave Skarica - WSW Staff (07/05/2016)
- Silver Surges Again as Stock Market Rebounds - Mike Swanson (07/01/2016)
Grab This Free Report: Why IDM Mining Is Our Top Gold Stock Pick
This free issue of WSW Monthly is devoted to the rise in mining stocks and how to profit from it. It includes our top mining stock pick of July, which is IDM Mining (we own 140,000 shares and 70,000 warrant options of it, because we put our money where our mouth is). But do not think about buying it or any other mining stock before you read this report. To get this report click here