The Hottest Sector In the US Stock Market Is Now Microcap Stocks - Mike Swanson (12/17/2013)
The hottest sector in the US stock market is now the microcap stocks - stocks with market caps under $300 million. What has happened is that the big cap dividend stocks that everyone is familiar with - the Proctor and Gambles and Johnsons & Johnsons - have already gone up so much that they are at stupid valuations.
But the stock market is still bullish and money is still going into it. Individual investors have given mutual fund managers and institutional investors billions of dollars to invest this year - they've in fact put more money into the stock market than they have in any of the past thirteen years and as more of their CD's come due are likely to give them more money. They will do so until they run out than the stock market bull market will end.
That money must go somewhere, so the money managers are looking for small cap stocks with cheap valuations to put the money to work and are chasing pure technical analysis stock trend momentum plays.
The result is a boom in the small caps. And if you want to trade for quick gains this has now become the place to go, because it is now the hottest thing in the US stock market.
I know a lot of different investors and traders who all use various strategies in the stock market. One person I know is Matt Morris who specializes in small cap trading.
Thursday night we are going to do a live webinar together in which he will talk about several small caps he is playing now that he thinks will continue higher over the next few months and discuss overall trading methods for these type of stocks.
To join this webinar click here.
Most Recent Posts
- The Stock Market Is Now Trading Like a Penny Stock - Mike Swanson (08/24/2016)
- Jim Rogers Tries to Warn Stock Market Small Fries - Mike Swanson (08/23/2016)
- Stock Market Sentiment Has Gotten Crazy Again - Mike Swanson (08/22/2016)
- Target Sales Details Prove Ominous for Apple Stock - Mike Swanson (08/19/2016)
- Understand the Trading Action of the Stock Market Now - Mike Swanson (08/18/2016)
- Filings Reveal That George Soros Has Made A Giant Options Trade - Mike Swanson (08/17/2016)
- Andy Hoffman of Miles Franklin Explains This Gold Bull Cycle - WSW Staff (08/16/2016)
- Stock Market Traders Now Eyeing Fed Minutes This Week - Mike Swanson (08/15/2016)
- Marc Faber: When Negative Rates End, It Will Be Total and Complete Destruction - WSW Staff (08/14/2016)
- SIRI Stock is a Metaphor for the Entire Stock Market Right Now - Mike Swanson (08/12/2016)
Grab This Free Report: What To Expect After Gold's Big Rally
This free issue of WSW Monthly is devoted to the rise in mining stocks and how to profit from it. It includes our top mining stock pick of July and our gold price forecast for the rest of 2016. Do not think about buying any other mining stock before you read this report. To get this report click here