Podcast - Charles Hugh Smith On the Forces of Centralization and Soaring Education Costs - Mike Swanson (05/30/2013)
I just did this podcast with Charles Hugh Smith of www.oftwowinds.com.
In this podcast I talked with author Charles Hugh Smith about the soaring coasts of college and university education and how centralization has contributed to creating the high costs.
A college degree from the school I went to now costs five times as much as it did when I graduated back around 1997.
Charles is working on a book about the concept of the "newly free university" as an eventual answer to inefficient education. Check out this post he did on it.
You can also download the mp3 audio file for this interview on your computer by clicking here WITH A RIGHT BUTTON CLICK and selecting SAVE FILE AS from the drop down menu.
If you have an itunes, ipod, or rss reader you can subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
Most Recent Posts
- Jim Cramer Defends NFLX Against Those That Sell - CNBC (10/18/2017)
- Fraud, Exploitation and Collusion: America's Pharmaceutical Industry - Charles Hugh Smith (10/18/2017)
- Trump And Iran: Have The Neocons Won? - Ron Paul Institute (10/18/2017)
- Slain Maltese Journalist Had Powerful Enemies - The Real News (10/18/2017)
- Porkins Policy Radio episode 113 Michael Swanson on Ken Burns Vietnam Propaganda (10/17/2017)
- What to Trade Now In the Markets with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (10/17/2017)
- Stock Market Party Coming To An End Warns Marc Faber - Kitco News (10/17/2017)
- Facebook and the US Government Are in a Race to Read Your Mind - Jake Anderson (10/17/2017)
- The Fed Is Confused about What Drives Inflation - Frank Shostak (10/17/2017)
- On Iran, Trump Follows Iraq War Neocons - The Real News (10/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here