John Mauldin and Peter Schiff Debate at Cambridge House Conference - Mike Swanson (03/07/2013)
An epic debate about the creation and preservation of wealth featuring Rick Rule, Peter Schiff, John Mauldin and Grant Williams. The highlight is a classic faceoff between Peter Schiff and John Mauldin that takes place around 7:30 in and goes on for several minutes and really heats up at 9:30.
The debate took place February 24, 2013 at Cambridge House's California Resource Investment Conference in Palm Springs.
Most Recent Posts
- Podcast - David Morgan On the Impact of Currency Moves on Silver and Gold - Mike Swanson (06/24/2016)
- The Stock Market and Gold after BREXIT with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (06/24/2016)
- Stock Market Dumps after BREXIT Gold Soars - Mike Swanson (06/24/2016)
- Proof that the Gold Bears are Mistaken and Wrong - Mike Swanson (06/22/2016)
- Gold and Stock Market Ahead of BREXIT Vote - Mike Swanson (06/21/2016)
- Stop Trying to Jump in and Out of Gold! - Mike Swanson (06/17/2016)
- Podcast - Olivier Tischendorf a Look at Momentum In DBA, JO, and ACIA - Mike Swanson (06/16/2016)
- What The Fed Did Is A Game Changer For Stocks and Gold - Mike Swanson (06/16/2016)
- Podcast - Jordan Roy-Byrne: Could a Gold Pullback Happen from Here? - Mike Swanson (06/15/2016)
- The VIX Market Volatility Indicator Is Acting Weird - Mike Swanson (06/14/2016)
Grab This Free Report: The Details Behind the Big Soros Gold Bet
The free June issue of WSW Monthly is devoted to examining the details behind a new massive gold bet that George Soros is now making. See the stock Soros has put over five percent of his money in and other big position changes he suddenly made. Soros made new key directional stock market bets. To get this report click here