John Mauldin and Peter Schiff Debate at Cambridge House Conference - Mike Swanson (03/07/2013)
An epic debate about the creation and preservation of wealth featuring Rick Rule, Peter Schiff, John Mauldin and Grant Williams. The highlight is a classic faceoff between Peter Schiff and John Mauldin that takes place around 7:30 in and goes on for several minutes and really heats up at 9:30.
The debate took place February 24, 2013 at Cambridge House's California Resource Investment Conference in Palm Springs.
Most Recent Posts
- The Computer That Monitors Seven Percent of Global Assets - Mike Swanson (10/25/2016)
- Bob Woodard Admits Clinton Foundation is "Corrupt" - WSW Staff (10/25/2016)
- Marc Faber Warns Hillary Clinton Will Destroy the World (10/24/2016)
- Hypernormalisation: The Movie That Explains the Madness of Our Times and Rise of the Banking Power - Mike Swanson (10/24/2016)
- The Media Is Ruining Itself In This Election Season - Mike Swanson (10/24/2016)
- Why Triple ETF's Like JNUG And NUGT Are So Toxic - Mike Swanson (10/21/2016)
- Mitt Romney's Political Power Ploy Against Donald Trump is Weird - Mike Swanson (10/21/2016)
- Hillary Clinton's Most Vicious Debate Moment - WSW Staff (10/21/2016)
- Final Analysis of Third Presidental Debate Focus on Syria - RealNews (10/20/2016)
- What Happens Next After This Gold Stocks Buy Signal? - Mike Swanson (10/20/2016)
Grab This Free Report: What To Expect After Gold's Big Rally
This free issue of WSW Monthly is devoted to the rise in mining stocks and how to profit from it. It includes our latest top mining stock pick and our gold price forecast for the rest of 2016. Do not think about buying any other mining stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here