John Mauldin and Peter Schiff Debate at Cambridge House Conference - Mike Swanson (03/07/2013)
An epic debate about the creation and preservation of wealth featuring Rick Rule, Peter Schiff, John Mauldin and Grant Williams. The highlight is a classic faceoff between Peter Schiff and John Mauldin that takes place around 7:30 in and goes on for several minutes and really heats up at 9:30.
The debate took place February 24, 2013 at Cambridge House's California Resource Investment Conference in Palm Springs.
Most Recent Posts
- There Will Be No Last Minute Greece Deal - Mike Swanson (06/30/2015)
- Marc Faber: "I don't believe that stocks are going down because of Greece" (06/29/2015)
- Greece Default Causes Market Dump - Mike Swanson (06/29/2015)
- Anti-Austerity Protests in Athens As IMF Sentences Greece To Death (06/28/2015)
- Interview With Howestreet.com: Greece Default – A Good Thing? - MIke Swanson (06/27/2015)
- Chinese Stock Market Crashes 7% In A Day Leaving State Media Speechless - Mike Swanson (06/26/2015)
- Podcast - David Skarica On Coming Bear Market And Why Most People Will Fail To Adapt (06/26/2015)
- Jim Rogers Sees Turmoil Coming - Mike Swanson (06/25/2015)
- Carl Ichan Says Little Man Has To Be Careful Now In Stock Market - Mike Swanson (06/25/2015)
- Inside Greece's Remaining Bailout Hurdles (06/24/2015)
JOIN: WALLSTREETWINDOW FREE MEMBERSHIP
* Join and receive the Two Fold Formula guide to picking stocks and combine tested fundamental valuation metrics with technical analysis.
*Align yourself with the big trends of the stock market and be alerted when these trends change.
*Receive free updates when we see an investment opportunity in an emerging sector before the crowd gets in.