John Mauldin and Peter Schiff Debate at Cambridge House Conference - Mike Swanson (03/07/2013)
An epic debate about the creation and preservation of wealth featuring Rick Rule, Peter Schiff, John Mauldin and Grant Williams. The highlight is a classic faceoff between Peter Schiff and John Mauldin that takes place around 7:30 in and goes on for several minutes and really heats up at 9:30.
The debate took place February 24, 2013 at Cambridge House's California Resource Investment Conference in Palm Springs.
Most Recent Posts
- Stock Market Mastermind Session With David Skarica: What Happens When The Japanese Central Bank Loses It's Magic - Mike Swanson (02/05/2016)
- Bubble Stock LinkedIn Crashes Over 30% Overnight (02/05/2016)
- Gold Only Thing Going Up In 2016 So Far As Everything Else Falls (02/05/2016)
- McDonald's Salad Contains More Calories Than Big Mac (02/05/2016)
- The "Conservative" Marco Rubio Supports Trillion Dollar Pork Program (02/05/2016)
- What Is Next For The Stock Market Now? - Mike Swanson (02/04/2016)
- Stock Market Seasonality Is Out Of Season - Chris Vermeulen (02/04/2016)
- New Book Reveals History Of Our Secret Government (02/04/2016)
- Jim Goddard Show Interview - February To Be Key Final Decision Momement For Stock Market Investors- Mike Swanson (02/03/2015)
- The Fed Seeks To Test How Banks Would Handle Negative Interest Rates (02/03/2016)
Get Our Full Report On Donald Trump's Impact On The Stock Market
The free February issue of WSW Monthly is devoted to Donald Trump and his impact on American politics and the stock market. A Trump win would likely have a huge effect on the stock market. To get this report click here