TV Cartoons Programmed Kids to Hate Gold Bugs - Mike Swanson (02/19/2013)
After-school Fed Propaganda from the 80s: The evil Cobra organization tries to replace fiat money with a privately coined gold currency, but are shut down by the heroic G.I. Joe special forces team. The show taught us that paper money is good and hard money is bad,because it isn't created by the government and associated gold bugs with terrorism/communism. Amazing how much TV is just pure propaganda.
Most Recent Posts
- Will You Be A "True Survivor" In The Next Bear Market? - Mike Swanson (04/17/2016)
- Gold Price: Year 2000 All Over Again – How Will You Play It This Time? - Chris Vermeulen (04/17/2015)
- Podcast - More Stock Market Turmoil Coming With David Skarica - Mike Swanson (04/17/2015)
- Why Next Friday April 24 Is Now Key For Greece (04/17/2015)
- Now Billionaire Hedge Fund Superstar Druckenmiller: Warns This could end 'very badly' - Mike Swanson (04/16/2015)
- Talking Stock Market Cycles With Linda Jones Of Be Wealthy and Smart - Mike Swanson (04/15/2015)
- Hank Paulson Blames Current Market Imbalances on "Addicted' Investors (04/15/2015)
- A Simple Stock Market Solution - Mike Swanson (04/14/2015)
- True Investments VS Speculative in Gold & Oil - Chris Vermeulen (04/14/2015)
- Corn Flakes Are Immortal and Lifeless (04/14/2015)
JOIN: WALLSTREETWINDOW FREE MEMBERSHIP
* Join and receive the Two Fold Formula guide to picking stocks and combine tested fundamental valuation metrics with technical analysis.
*Align yourself with the big trends of the stock market and be alerted when these trends change.
*Receive free updates when we see an investment opportunity in an emerging sector before the crowd gets in.