TV Cartoons Programmed Kids to Hate Gold Bugs - Mike Swanson (02/19/2013)
After-school Fed Propaganda from the 80s: The evil Cobra organization tries to replace fiat money with a privately coined gold currency, but are shut down by the heroic G.I. Joe special forces team. The show taught us that paper money is good and hard money is bad,because it isn't created by the government and associated gold bugs with terrorism/communism. Amazing how much TV is just pure propaganda.
Most Recent Posts
- Marc Fabers Warns on Stock Market (08/04/2015)
- Palisade Radio Interview : Stock Market is Already Beginning to Crash! - Mike Swanson (08/03/2015)
- Alan Greenspan Talks About Our "Extremely Dangerous" Financial Markets (07/30/2015)
- Podcast - Ike Iossif On Stock Market Money Flows and Gold - Mike Swanson (07/30/2015)
- Precious Metals Market Update: What's Next for Gold, Gold Miners & Stocks? - Jordan Roy-Byrne (07/30/2015)
- Howestreet.com Interview: Will The Fed Be Able To Raise Rates When The Stock Market Declines?- Mike Swanson (07/30/2015)
- What Bubble Bulls Ignore - Mike Swanson (07/29/2015)
- Totally Surreal CNBC China Video - Mike Swanson (07/28/2015)
- Eye on the Empire - Race, Religion, & Foreign Policy (07/28/2015)
- Cramer Acts Like A Lunatic At Key Market Pivot Point (07/27/2015)
JOIN: WALLSTREETWINDOW FREE MEMBERSHIP
* Join and receive the Two Fold Formula guide to picking stocks and combine tested fundamental valuation metrics with technical analysis.
*Align yourself with the big trends of the stock market and be alerted when these trends change.
*Receive free updates when we see an investment opportunity in an emerging sector before the crowd gets in.