TV Cartoons Programmed Kids to Hate Gold Bugs - Mike Swanson (02/19/2013)
After-school Fed Propaganda from the 80s: The evil Cobra organization tries to replace fiat money with a privately coined gold currency, but are shut down by the heroic G.I. Joe special forces team. The show taught us that paper money is good and hard money is bad,because it isn't created by the government and associated gold bugs with terrorism/communism. Amazing how much TV is just pure propaganda.
Most Recent Posts
- Aaron Task Is Very Optimistic About the Future (03/27/2015)
- Investors Intelligence Poll Shows Something Unusual - Mike Swanson (03/27/2015)
- What Yesterday's Stock Market Drop Means - Mike Swanson (03/26/2015)
- Scott Horton Show - Interview with Mike Swanson on the Financial Markets (03/24/2015)
- Bill Fleckenstein Gives Big Picture View Of Markets (03/26/2015)
- Podcast - Jordan Roy-Byrne Sees Another Possible Gold Drop After This Gold Rally Ends- Mike Swanson (03/25/2015)
- By Every Metric The Middle Class Is Shrinking - Mike Swanson (03/25/2015)
- The Masses Have Piled Money Into The Market In Past Three Weeks (03/25/2015)
- Will US-Iran nuke deal be resolved this week? (03/25/2015)
- Scott Horton Show - Patrick Cockburn Updates on War Against ISIS Demons (03/24/2015)
JOIN: WALLSTREETWINDOW FREE MEMBERSHIP
* Join and receive the Two Fold Formula guide to picking stocks and combine tested fundamental valuation metrics with technical analysis.
*Align yourself with the big trends of the stock market and be alerted when these trends change.
*Receive free updates when we see an investment opportunity in an emerging sector before the crowd gets in.