TV Cartoons Programmed Kids to Hate Gold Bugs - Mike Swanson (02/19/2013)
After-school Fed Propaganda from the 80s: The evil Cobra organization tries to replace fiat money with a privately coined gold currency, but are shut down by the heroic G.I. Joe special forces team. The show taught us that paper money is good and hard money is bad,because it isn't created by the government and associated gold bugs with terrorism/communism. Amazing how much TV is just pure propaganda.
Most Recent Posts
- Update On Gold and Mining Stocks (03/04/2015)
- Scott Horton Show - Sheldon Richmon On The War Of 1812 As The Health of the State (03/04/2015)
- Target Announces Thousands Of Layoffs (03/03/2015)
- Laugh Time: Carol Burnett Show - No Frills Airline (03/03/2015)
- Time To Buy At Nasdaq 5000? - Mike Swanson (03/03/0215)
- Israeli Generals Denounce Netanyahu Speech (03/03/2015)
- CNBC Celebrates Nasdaq 5000 - Mike Swanson (03/02/2015)
- Greenspan Economy As Weak As During Great Depression - Mike Swanson (03/02/2015)
- Super Bull Jeff Macke Says Goodbye - Mike Swanson (02/28/2015)
- Podcast: Conversations - Charles Hugh-Smith: Is The Web Destroying the Cultural Economy? - Mike Swanson (02/27/2015)
JOIN: WALLSTREETWINDOW FREE MEMBERSHIP
* Join and receive the Two Fold Formula guide to picking stocks and combine tested fundamental valuation metrics with technical analysis.
*Align yourself with the big trends of the stock market and be alerted when these trends change.
*Receive free updates when we see an investment opportunity in an emerging sector before the crowd gets in.