According to UK Telegraph Italy and Spain About to Get a $600 Billion Bailout (06/20/12)
From The Telegraph:
Under the proposed deal, two European rescue funds – the £400 billion (€500 billion) European Stability Mechanism (ESM) and the £200 billion (€250 billion) European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF) – will buy bonds issued by European countries.
Previously, money in these funds — which has been provided by members of the single currency — has been used to bail out smaller European countries such as Greece, Portugal and Ireland. Governments in these countries were offered money directly in return for agreeing to austerity programmes. Under the new plan, the money in these funds will not be given directly to governments but will instead be used to buy up debts on the financial markets.
For full story go to The Telegraph.
Most Recent Posts
- Silver Miners’ Q4’16 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (03/24/2017)
- Libertarian Angle: Trump's Budget Proposal - Future of Freedom Foundation (03/24/2017)
- Special Stock Market Mastermind Session With David Skarica - Lessons from March 23 - Mike Swanson (03/23/2017)
- Watch Health Care Bill Today and Buy Mining Stocks That Pop - Mike Swanson (03/23/2017)
- Global Empire - Capitalism and Democracy - Tariq Ali (03/23/2017)
- 800 Families File Lawsuit Against Saudi Arabia over 9/11 - Carey Wedler (03/22/2017)
- Our Stock Market Bubble and the Weirdness Inside DC - Mike Swanson (03/22/2017)
- Yes I Have A Buy on Gold and Gold Mining Stocks Now - Mike Swanson (03/21/2017)
- Fed Hikes Rate - Stagflation Ahead? - Ron Paul Institute (03/20/2017)
- Market analysis for the week of March 20th, 2017 - Tiny Saul (03/20/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here