According to UK Telegraph Italy and Spain About to Get a $600 Billion Bailout (06/20/12)
From The Telegraph:
Under the proposed deal, two European rescue funds – the £400 billion (€500 billion) European Stability Mechanism (ESM) and the £200 billion (€250 billion) European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF) – will buy bonds issued by European countries.
Previously, money in these funds — which has been provided by members of the single currency — has been used to bail out smaller European countries such as Greece, Portugal and Ireland. Governments in these countries were offered money directly in return for agreeing to austerity programmes. Under the new plan, the money in these funds will not be given directly to governments but will instead be used to buy up debts on the financial markets.
For full story go to The Telegraph.
Most Recent Posts
- Is the Fed in Control of Gold and the Stock Market with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (07/22/2016)
- Jim Goddard Show Interview - Is It Crazier To Invest in Vietnam Than In Oil Fracking Stocks? - Mike Swanson (07/21/2016)
- Here Are The Key Gold Support Levels You Need to Know - Mike Swanson (07/21/2016)
- Hang Your Hat on Small Cap Private Placements In Gold Stocks - Mike Swanson (07/20/2016)
- Friday Trading Update: IDM Mining Approaching Breakout Point Plus Big Coffee Trade - Mike Swanson (07/15/2016)
- Podcast - Ike Iossif On Why the Stock Market Has Ignored BREXIT So Far - Mike Swanson (07/14/2016)
- The Hidden Bull Market In Junior Mining Stocks + Stock Market Update with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (07/08/2016)
- Looming Market Correction Explains Gold's Rise - Mike Swanson (07/06/2016)
- July Fireworks Erupting in the Junior Miners with Dave Skarica - WSW Staff (07/05/2016)
- Silver Surges Again as Stock Market Rebounds - Mike Swanson (07/01/2016)
Grab This Free Report: Why IDM Mining Is Our Top Gold Stock Pick
This free issue of WSW Monthly is devoted to the rise in mining stocks and how to profit from it. It includes our top mining stock pick of July, which is IDM Mining (we own 140,000 shares and 70,000 warrant options of it, because we put our money where our mouth is). But do not think about buying it or any other mining stock before you read this report. To get this report click here