According to UK Telegraph Italy and Spain About to Get a $600 Billion Bailout (06/20/12)
From The Telegraph:
Under the proposed deal, two European rescue funds – the £400 billion (€500 billion) European Stability Mechanism (ESM) and the £200 billion (€250 billion) European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF) – will buy bonds issued by European countries.
Previously, money in these funds — which has been provided by members of the single currency — has been used to bail out smaller European countries such as Greece, Portugal and Ireland. Governments in these countries were offered money directly in return for agreeing to austerity programmes. Under the new plan, the money in these funds will not be given directly to governments but will instead be used to buy up debts on the financial markets.
For full story go to The Telegraph.
Most Recent Posts
- Using 20 Day Bollinger Bands to Time Your Trades - Mike Swanson (08/29/2016)
- The Stock Market Is Now Trading Like a Penny Stock - Mike Swanson (08/24/2016)
- Jim Rogers Tries to Warn Stock Market Small Fries - Mike Swanson (08/23/2016)
- Stock Market Sentiment Has Gotten Crazy Again - Mike Swanson (08/22/2016)
- Target Sales Details Prove Ominous for Apple Stock - Mike Swanson (08/19/2016)
- Understand the Trading Action of the Stock Market Now - Mike Swanson (08/18/2016)
- Filings Reveal That George Soros Has Made A Giant Options Trade - Mike Swanson (08/17/2016)
- Andy Hoffman of Miles Franklin Explains This Gold Bull Cycle - WSW Staff (08/16/2016)
- Stock Market Traders Now Eyeing Fed Minutes This Week - Mike Swanson (08/15/2016)
- Marc Faber: When Negative Rates End, It Will Be Total and Complete Destruction - WSW Staff (08/14/2016)
Grab This Free Report: What To Expect After Gold's Big Rally
This free issue of WSW Monthly is devoted to the rise in mining stocks and how to profit from it. It includes our top mining stock pick of July and our gold price forecast for the rest of 2016. Do not think about buying any other mining stock before you read this report. To get this report click here