According to UK Telegraph Italy and Spain About to Get a $600 Billion Bailout (06/20/12)
From The Telegraph:
Under the proposed deal, two European rescue funds – the £400 billion (€500 billion) European Stability Mechanism (ESM) and the £200 billion (€250 billion) European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF) – will buy bonds issued by European countries.
Previously, money in these funds — which has been provided by members of the single currency — has been used to bail out smaller European countries such as Greece, Portugal and Ireland. Governments in these countries were offered money directly in return for agreeing to austerity programmes. Under the new plan, the money in these funds will not be given directly to governments but will instead be used to buy up debts on the financial markets.
For full story go to The Telegraph.
Most Recent Posts
- Podcast - Ike Iossif On What Is Next For Gold After It's Big Rally - Mike Swanson (02/12/2016)
- Stock Market Approaches Historic Pivot Point For Us All - Mastermind Session with David Skarica (02/12/2016)
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Gold As A Stock Market Safe Haven (02/12/2016)
- In A Crazy Election Trump's Foreign Policy Ideas Are Actually the Most Practical (02/12/2016)
- Albert Einstein Proven Right Again: Scientists Discover Gravitational Waves (02/21/2016)
- Jim Cramer Begs For New Fed Action To Boost Stock Market (02/12/2016)
- The Stock Market Is Now A Hopeless Situation - Mike Swanson (02/11/2016)
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Kyle Bass Warns of Coming China Total Collapse (02/10/2015)
- Goldman Sachs Says Sell Gold (02/10/2016)
- Oil Could Crash Another 20% (02/10/2016)
Get Our Full Report On Donald Trump's Impact On The Stock Market
The free February issue of WSW Monthly is devoted to Donald Trump and his impact on American politics and the stock market. A Trump win would likely have a huge effect on the stock market. To get this report click here