According to UK Telegraph Italy and Spain About to Get a $600 Billion Bailout (06/20/12)
From The Telegraph:
Under the proposed deal, two European rescue funds – the £400 billion (€500 billion) European Stability Mechanism (ESM) and the £200 billion (€250 billion) European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF) – will buy bonds issued by European countries.
Previously, money in these funds — which has been provided by members of the single currency — has been used to bail out smaller European countries such as Greece, Portugal and Ireland. Governments in these countries were offered money directly in return for agreeing to austerity programmes. Under the new plan, the money in these funds will not be given directly to governments but will instead be used to buy up debts on the financial markets.
For full story go to The Telegraph.
Most Recent Posts
- Jim Goddard Show: Is Gold Going to $700 or $1,300? - Mike Swanson (06/22/2017)
- Jeffrey Sachs – “JFK’s Quest for Peace” - JFK and the National Security State (06/22/2017)
- Ochelli Effect Podcast - Oliver Stone Goes to Russia - Mike Swanson (06/22/2017)
- Alarming Signals From Chinese Debts Markets Flash Red - Mike Swanson (06/21/2/107)
- Sprott Monthly Market Update with Rick Rule: Uranium Sentiment Just Got Bearish to the Extreme - Palisade Radio (06/21/2017)
- Retail Archaeology Live From Fiesta Mall! - WTF IS THAT SMELL?!?! (06/21/2017)
- After Brexit: Germany and the EU Will Look to Asia - Alasdair Macleod (06/20/2017)
- What Is the Market Telling Us? - Charles Hugh Smith (06/20/2017)
- Thomas Frank on the Demise of the Democratic Party - The Real News (06/20/2017)
- The Hidden Bitcoin/NDVA Connection Revealed - Mike Swanson (06/19/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here