According to UK Telegraph Italy and Spain About to Get a $600 Billion Bailout (06/20/12)
From The Telegraph:
Under the proposed deal, two European rescue funds – the £400 billion (€500 billion) European Stability Mechanism (ESM) and the £200 billion (€250 billion) European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF) – will buy bonds issued by European countries.
Previously, money in these funds — which has been provided by members of the single currency — has been used to bail out smaller European countries such as Greece, Portugal and Ireland. Governments in these countries were offered money directly in return for agreeing to austerity programmes. Under the new plan, the money in these funds will not be given directly to governments but will instead be used to buy up debts on the financial markets.
For full story go to The Telegraph.
Most Recent Posts
- The Ugly Truth About Stock Market Manipulation and Gold Prices - Mike Swanson (05/27/2016)
- What To Do Now About This Week's Stock Market Rally and Gold? - Mike Swanson (05/26/2016)
- The New Project I Am Working On - Mike Swanson (05/25/2016)
- What Would A Stock Market Bear Market Do To Gold? - Mike Swanson (05/24/2016)
- Jim Rogers Gives Great Overview of His Career and Current Stock Market Situation - Mike Swanson (05/23/2016)
- Spring Rally For Stocks Coming or Sell in May and Go Away with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (05/20/2016)
- Can Trading Robots Boost Stocks Now? - Mike Swanson (05/20/2016)
- The Federal Reserve is Not Going To Raise Rates and Destroy Gold - Mike Swanson (05/19/2016)
- Podcast - Jordan Roy-Byrne Asseses The Fed Threat To Gold - Mike Swanson (05/18/2016)
- Target Stock Crashes To Show Us How Crazed Stock Market Has Become - Mike Swanson (05/18/2016)
Get Our Full Report: The Saudi 9/11 Connection and Oil Prices
The free May issue of WSW Monthly is devoted to examining the Saudi 9/11 connection and their operations in the world oil market. See our price forecast for oil and gold prices. To get this report click here