This Is Zero Hour For Greece - Mike Swanson (02/12/12)
I just did this video with Dave Skarica of AddictedtoProfits.net at his place in the Bahamas. I just spent the past few days there visiting with him, having a good time, and of course talking about the financial markets and what is going on. I see him once or twice a year and every time I do we can't help but talk about the markets.
So I thought I'd let you in on what we are thinking now in this video for you.
In it we talked about my visit with him and then discussed the Greek debt crisis and what it means for the market over the next few months. This past week Greek bankers and political leaders met with representatives of its foreign creditors to hash out a last minute deal to stave off a national default in march. They came to one, but it needs to pass parliament within the next few days and it is not clear whether or not this will happen, because there is rioting going on right now and the police are starting to side with the protestors.
Even if the deal goes through we think Greece will default anyway in time. We talk about this in the video:
When I met with Dave I got him to agree to a special discount offer for his trading service. He just raised the price for his service and I got him to offer you a final chance to get in at his old price, which represents over a 10% discount, for only $97 a quarter.
To find out more about his service and grab this discount click here.
We are going to pull down this discount on Wednesday at midnight so you need to check it out now. It is more than worth it and I know because I look at everything Dave puts out. Just go here.
Most Recent Posts
- From "FANG" to "Fast Five" - Mike Swanson (04/26/2017)
- A Rising (Central Bank) Tide Turns Everyone into a Genius - Charles Hugh-Smith (04/26/2017)
- U.S. Threatens Nuclear Deal it Admits Iran Respects - How Will Tehran Respond? - The Real News (04/26/2017)
- China Finally Sends U.S. Positive Messages on North Korea - James Holbrooks (04/25/2017)
- Dr Marc Faber: Coordinating Central Bankers Desperate to Keep Colossal Global Debt Bubble Inflated (04/25/2017)
- Who Will Live in the Suburbs if Millennials Favor Cities? - Charles Hugh-Smith (04/24/2017)
- The French Election and the US Market- Stock Market analysis for the week - Mike Saul (04/23/2017)
- Gold Upleg Momentum Building - Adam Hamilton (04/22/2017)
- Cramer Pumps Apple Yells Buy Demands You Chase Fad Big Cap Tech! - Mike Swanson (04/21/2017)
- Ted Galen Carpenter on Trump’s schoolyard strategy for dealing with North Korea - Scott Horton Show (04/21/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here