This Is Zero Hour For Greece - Mike Swanson (02/12/12)
I just did this video with Dave Skarica of AddictedtoProfits.net at his place in the Bahamas. I just spent the past few days there visiting with him, having a good time, and of course talking about the financial markets and what is going on. I see him once or twice a year and every time I do we can't help but talk about the markets.
So I thought I'd let you in on what we are thinking now in this video for you.
In it we talked about my visit with him and then discussed the Greek debt crisis and what it means for the market over the next few months. This past week Greek bankers and political leaders met with representatives of its foreign creditors to hash out a last minute deal to stave off a national default in march. They came to one, but it needs to pass parliament within the next few days and it is not clear whether or not this will happen, because there is rioting going on right now and the police are starting to side with the protestors.
Even if the deal goes through we think Greece will default anyway in time. We talk about this in the video:
When I met with Dave I got him to agree to a special discount offer for his trading service. He just raised the price for his service and I got him to offer you a final chance to get in at his old price, which represents over a 10% discount, for only $97 a quarter.
To find out more about his service and grab this discount click here.
We are going to pull down this discount on Wednesday at midnight so you need to check it out now. It is more than worth it and I know because I look at everything Dave puts out. Just go here.
Most Recent Posts
- Marc Faber On Greece: "I think the likelihood of contagion is very high" (07/06/2015)
- SPX Topping Valuations 4 - Adam Hamilton (07/06/2015)
- Interview With Howestreet.com: Don’t Blame Greece for June Market Drop - Mike Swanson (07/03/2015)
- High Noon Stock Market Mastermind Session With Dave Skarica - Mike Swanson (07/02/2015)
- Following Jobs Report Disaster Traders Push Back Rate Hike Forecast Again (07/02/2015)
- There Will Be No Last Minute Greece Deal - Mike Swanson (06/30/2015)
- Marc Faber: "I don't believe that stocks are going down because of Greece" (06/29/2015)
- Greece Default Causes Market Dump - Mike Swanson (06/29/2015)
- Anti-Austerity Protests in Athens As IMF Sentences Greece To Death (06/28/2015)
- Interview With Howestreet.com: Greece Default – A Good Thing? - MIke Swanson (06/27/2015)
JOIN: WALLSTREETWINDOW FREE MEMBERSHIP
* Join and receive the Two Fold Formula guide to picking stocks and combine tested fundamental valuation metrics with technical analysis.
*Align yourself with the big trends of the stock market and be alerted when these trends change.
*Receive free updates when we see an investment opportunity in an emerging sector before the crowd gets in.