Podcast: The Greek Debt Crisis and the Future of the Euro with Ike Iossif of Marketviews.tv - Mike Swanson (01/04/12)
I just did this important podcast with Ike Iossif of marketviews.tv.
Ike is a retired hedge fund manager and investment advisor that now lives in Greece. Ike is a good friend of mine that I have talked with about the markets on a regular basis now for over 10 years.
It is my belief that the European debt crisis is going to get worse and reach a crescendo next year when Greek defaults on its debt.
With that in mind I decided it was important to get Ike's opinion on what is happening over there, because he is in the center of the storm.
For more from Victor Riesco go to www.globaltradingpad.com.
You can also download the mp3 audio file for this interview on your computer by clicking here WITH A RIGHT BUTTON CLICK and selecting SAVE FILE AS from the drop down menu.
If you have an itunes, ipod, or rss reader you can subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
If you liked this post vote below:
You may also want to listen to yesterday's podcast here: Podcast - Victor Riesco on the Stock Market Rally, Emerging Markets, and Trades He is Doing Right Now - Mike Swanson (01/03/12)
Most Recent Posts
- Donald Trump Is Now A Stock Market Risk Factor - Mike Swanson (08/21/2017)
- Imaginary Growth Assumptions and the Steep Adjustment Ahead - John Hussman (08/21/2017)
- Why We're Doomed: Our Economy's Toxic Inequality - Charles Hugh Smith (08/21/2017)
- Has the S&P 500 broken it's up trend? - Mike Saul (08/20/2017)
- Gold Miners’ Q2’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (08/18/2017)
- Cramer Says Stock Market Is Dropping Not Because of Trump - CNBC (08/18/2017)
- Wilkerson: Under Trump, Al Qaeda is Flourishing - The Real News (08/18/2017)
- Five Ways the Charlottesville Marches Backfired - Jeffrey Tucker (08/18/2017)
- Are We Already in Recession? - Charles Hugh Smith (08/18/2017)
- Politicians pushing against Iran don’t have clear strategy – RT.COM (08/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here