Podcast: The Greek Debt Crisis and the Future of the Euro with Ike Iossif of Marketviews.tv - Mike Swanson (01/04/12)
I just did this important podcast with Ike Iossif of marketviews.tv.
Ike is a retired hedge fund manager and investment advisor that now lives in Greece. Ike is a good friend of mine that I have talked with about the markets on a regular basis now for over 10 years.
It is my belief that the European debt crisis is going to get worse and reach a crescendo next year when Greek defaults on its debt.
With that in mind I decided it was important to get Ike's opinion on what is happening over there, because he is in the center of the storm.
For more from Victor Riesco go to www.globaltradingpad.com.
You can also download the mp3 audio file for this interview on your computer by clicking here WITH A RIGHT BUTTON CLICK and selecting SAVE FILE AS from the drop down menu.
If you have an itunes, ipod, or rss reader you can subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
If you liked this post vote below:
You may also want to listen to yesterday's podcast here: Podcast - Victor Riesco on the Stock Market Rally, Emerging Markets, and Trades He is Doing Right Now - Mike Swanson (01/03/12)
Most Recent Posts
- Jim Cramer Defends NFLX Against Those That Sell - CNBC (10/18/2017)
- Fraud, Exploitation and Collusion: America's Pharmaceutical Industry - Charles Hugh Smith (10/18/2017)
- Trump And Iran: Have The Neocons Won? - Ron Paul Institute (10/18/2017)
- Slain Maltese Journalist Had Powerful Enemies - The Real News (10/18/2017)
- Porkins Policy Radio episode 113 Michael Swanson on Ken Burns Vietnam Propaganda (10/17/2017)
- What to Trade Now In the Markets with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (10/17/2017)
- Stock Market Party Coming To An End Warns Marc Faber - Kitco News (10/17/2017)
- Facebook and the US Government Are in a Race to Read Your Mind - Jake Anderson (10/17/2017)
- The Fed Is Confused about What Drives Inflation - Frank Shostak (10/17/2017)
- On Iran, Trump Follows Iraq War Neocons - The Real News (10/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here