Podcast: The Greek Debt Crisis and the Future of the Euro with Ike Iossif of Marketviews.tv - Mike Swanson (01/04/12)
I just did this important podcast with Ike Iossif of marketviews.tv.
Ike is a retired hedge fund manager and investment advisor that now lives in Greece. Ike is a good friend of mine that I have talked with about the markets on a regular basis now for over 10 years.
It is my belief that the European debt crisis is going to get worse and reach a crescendo next year when Greek defaults on its debt.
With that in mind I decided it was important to get Ike's opinion on what is happening over there, because he is in the center of the storm.
For more from Victor Riesco go to www.globaltradingpad.com.
You can also download the mp3 audio file for this interview on your computer by clicking here WITH A RIGHT BUTTON CLICK and selecting SAVE FILE AS from the drop down menu.
If you have an itunes, ipod, or rss reader you can subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
If you liked this post vote below:
You may also want to listen to yesterday's podcast here: Podcast - Victor Riesco on the Stock Market Rally, Emerging Markets, and Trades He is Doing Right Now - Mike Swanson (01/03/12)
Most Recent Posts
- Another Day Means Yet Another Call For Endless Stock Gains On CNBC (03/27/2015)
- Index Market Range Points Is Warning Us - Chris Vermeulen (03/27/2015)
- Aaron Task Is Very Optimistic About the Future (03/27/2015)
- Investors Intelligence Poll Shows Something Unusual - Mike Swanson (03/27/2015)
- What Yesterday's Stock Market Drop Means - Mike Swanson (03/26/2015)
- Scott Horton Show - Interview with Mike Swanson on the Financial Markets (03/24/2015)
- Bill Fleckenstein Gives Big Picture View Of Markets (03/26/2015)
- Podcast - Jordan Roy-Byrne Sees Another Possible Gold Drop After This Gold Rally Ends- Mike Swanson (03/25/2015)
- By Every Metric The Middle Class Is Shrinking - Mike Swanson (03/25/2015)
- The Masses Have Piled Money Into The Market In Past Three Weeks (03/25/2015)
JOIN: WALLSTREETWINDOW FREE MEMBERSHIP
* Join and receive the Two Fold Formula guide to picking stocks and combine tested fundamental valuation metrics with technical analysis.
*Align yourself with the big trends of the stock market and be alerted when these trends change.
*Receive free updates when we see an investment opportunity in an emerging sector before the crowd gets in.