Podcast: The Greek Debt Crisis and the Future of the Euro with Ike Iossif of Marketviews.tv - Mike Swanson (01/04/12)
I just did this important podcast with Ike Iossif of marketviews.tv.
Ike is a retired hedge fund manager and investment advisor that now lives in Greece. Ike is a good friend of mine that I have talked with about the markets on a regular basis now for over 10 years.
It is my belief that the European debt crisis is going to get worse and reach a crescendo next year when Greek defaults on its debt.
With that in mind I decided it was important to get Ike's opinion on what is happening over there, because he is in the center of the storm.
For more from Victor Riesco go to www.globaltradingpad.com.
You can also download the mp3 audio file for this interview on your computer by clicking here WITH A RIGHT BUTTON CLICK and selecting SAVE FILE AS from the drop down menu.
If you have an itunes, ipod, or rss reader you can subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
If you liked this post vote below:
You may also want to listen to yesterday's podcast here: Podcast - Victor Riesco on the Stock Market Rally, Emerging Markets, and Trades He is Doing Right Now - Mike Swanson (01/03/12)
Most Recent Posts
- Today's Top Stock Market Story is China - Mike Swanson (05/03/2016)
- Dave Skarica Interivew Update on Junior Gold Mining Stocks - Mike Swanson (05/02/2016)
- Gold Stocks Are Now Entering A Stairway to Heaven Rally - Mike Swanson (04/29/2016)
- Beware Facebook As FANGS Are Biting Investors - Mike Swanson (04/28/2016)
- Donald Trump Will Fire Janet Yellen and Be Trapped - Mike Swanson (04/27/2016)
- This Key Stock Market Indicator Is Misleading People - Mike Swanson (04/25/2016)
- Podcast - Ike Iossif On What Stock Market Internals Really Are Showing - Mike Swanson (04/22/2016)
- Earnings Season Brings Stock Blow Ups While Mining Stocks Soar More: Stock Market Mastermind Session with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (04/22/2016)
- Gold Stocks Up Again Today As Many Feel Left Out - Mike Swanson (04/21/2016)
- Today's Top Volume ETF Is Crazy and Toxic - Mike Swanson (04/20/2016)
Get Our Full Report: What To Expect After Gold's Big Rally
The free April issue of WSW Monthly is devoted to gold's big first quarter rally and our forecast for gold for the rest of the year. See what type of buy points are likely for gold this year. To get this report click here