Will President Trump Make A Wise Decision or a Dangerous One?
Trump almost took the country to the abyss, but instead he stopped and made the smarter choice. Instead of giving Bannon a rubber stamp on the national security council he gave the national security state a man they trust and respect.
Podcast: The Greek Debt Crisis and the Future of the Euro with Ike Iossif of Marketviews.tv - Mike Swanson (01/04/12)
I just did this important podcast with Ike Iossif of marketviews.tv.
Ike is a retired hedge fund manager and investment advisor that now lives in Greece. Ike is a good friend of mine that I have talked with about the markets on a regular basis now for over 10 years.
It is my belief that the European debt crisis is going to get worse and reach a crescendo next year when Greek defaults on its debt.
With that in mind I decided it was important to get Ike's opinion on what is happening over there, because he is in the center of the storm.
For more from Victor Riesco go to www.globaltradingpad.com.
You can also download the mp3 audio file for this interview on your computer by clicking here WITH A RIGHT BUTTON CLICK and selecting SAVE FILE AS from the drop down menu.
If you have an itunes, ipod, or rss reader you can subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
If you liked this post vote below:
You may also want to listen to yesterday's podcast here: Podcast - Victor Riesco on the Stock Market Rally, Emerging Markets, and Trades He is Doing Right Now - Mike Swanson (01/03/12)
Most Recent Posts
- Market analysis for the week of February 20th, 2017 - Mike Saul (02/20/2017)
- Stock Market Mastermind Session with David Skarica (02/19/2017)
- Gold-Stock Volume Divergence - Adam Hamilton (02/17/2017)
- Jim Rogers - Macro Outlook in the Trump Era (02/17/2017)
- Greenwald: Empowering the "Deep State" to Undermine Trump is Prescription for Destroying Democracy (02/17/2017)
- I Am Starting to Get Concerned About Donald Trump - Mike Swanson (02/16/2017)
- US Stock Market Not Nervous About Trump - Mike Swanson (02/16/2017)
- Are Donald Trump's Advisors Turning on Themselves? - Mike Swanson (02/15/2017)
- What has been Pushing S&P 500 Higher? - Chris Vermeulen (02/15/2017)
- Grant Williams: A Punch To The Face For Central Banks (02/15/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Donald Trump Stock To Trade
This free special WSW report is devoted to the emergence of new stock market sector leadership following the election of Donald Trump. It includes our latest stock pick to benefit from Trump's programs. Do not think about buying any other stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here