Jim Rogers Unplugged on Gold, Debt Jubilee, & Bitcoin (11/10/2017)
Porter and Buck welcome investing legend and best-selling author Jim Rogers for an exclusive extended interview. Jim calls in from Singapore to tell you about the first time he met Porter 20 years ago, his latest thoughts on gold, and what he sees as the “first shoe to drop” in a debt jubilee scenario. Porter asks Jim about bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and the advanced adoption of digital payments in Asia. Jim reveals that he regrets not buying any bitcoin, and you’ll be surprised at what he thinks governments could do with cryptos. Porter asks Jim if he had to invest all his money in one type of asset, what would it be?
Most Recent Posts
- Fed Minutes Reveal Fed Concerned of Deflation - CNBC (11/24/2017)
- The Digital Revolution Has Empowered Central Banks - Brendan Brown (11/24/2017)
- Even Junior Stocks Caught Up in Market Mania - Chris Vermeulen (11/24/2017)
- Saudi Purges Explained, With Marwa Osman Live From Lebanon - Ron Paul Institute (11/24/2017)
- Is This Why Productivity Has Tanked and Wealth Inequality Has Soared? - Charles Hugh Smith (11/22/2017)
- Erdogan's Rate Fight Sends Lira to Record Low - Bloomberg (11/22/2017)
- Why is the US Media and Foreign Policy Establishment Targeting Russia? - The Real News (11/22/2017)
- Thoughts on Bitcoin, Gold, and Stocks on Thanksgiving Week with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (11/21/2017)
- The Death of the Department Store - Bloomberg (11/21/2017)
- Saudi Financial Crisis at Heart of Princely Rage - The Real News (11/21/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here