There Are Hidden Costs to ETF's - Mike Swanson (10/08/2017)
Now I own exchange traded funds.
In fact ETF's are what I use in my retirement account.
However in my large account I primarily buy individual stocks instead of ETF's and there is a big reason for this.
Some ETF's have problems with them, which I explain in this video, and most of them don't pay much when it comes to dividends.
If you want to know more about how I invest in stocks then you may want to grab my book Strategic Stock Trading.
And if you are new to my website and are not on my free email trading update list then you need to get on it. In fact the first thing you'll get is my report on my favorite options trading setup that I do at least once a month. To grab the report and get my next update go here.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Bullish on Fed Hike 2 - Adam Hamilton (12/15/2017)
- Trump To Release New US Strategy: Will Neocons Cheer? - Ron Paul Institute (12/15/2017)
- The Cost Basis of our Economy is Spiraling Out of Control - Charles Hugh Smith (12/15/2017)
- Full interview with legendary investor Stanley Druckenmiller - CNBC (12/15/2017)
- World Bank and World's Third Largest Insurer Divest from Most Oil and Gas - The Real News (12/15/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Bitcoin Showing Signs of 1999 Tech Bubble - Mike Swanson (12/14/2017)
- Partisan Clash over Trump-Russia Probe Gets Messier - The Real News (12/14/2017)
- Asset Prices Are Prices Too - Thorsten Polleit (12/14/2017)
- Bitcoin economy Keynesianism Military Entitlement - The Ochelli Effect (12/14/2017)
- Russia's Pulling Out Of Syria...Why Can't We? - Ron Paul Institute (12/13/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here