David Skarica: Gold To Test 2011 Highs, Look for Fall Breakout - Palisade Radio (09/13/2017)
David discusses the volatility in the market and the reasons for a coming decline. A fight over the budget, tax cuts, or the debt ceiling could create further problems. The technical foundations of the market have been crumbling in recent months. Gold is doing well although a bigger rally has not happened since the general market has held up. Gold stocks performed well in 2015/2016 due to the markets falling but have lagged in 2017.
Investors are less inclined to put funds in gold and precious metal stocks when the markets are performing well. In 2003 gold really took off when the Fed began to cut rates so we are looking for that trigger event again. For gold, there is resistance at 1350-1370 which needs to be broken however this gives you time to average in. Any fall in the market will be met with further liquidity in PM’s. We could have a very good gold market this spring. We could be back at 2011 highs surprisingly quickly if it breaks out this fall. We’ve had a recent topping pattern in the dollar. The Fed is unlikely to raise rates and Europe looks like they will taper. We are at the 91/92 dollar support level if it heads below that we could be in the mid-80’s. David discusses Walbridge (TSE:WM), Mexican Gold (CVE:MEX), and Triumph Gold (CVE:TIG). He discusses how each of them has some fantastic prospects and their future potential.
Most Recent Posts
- Fed QT Stocks, Gold Impact - Adam Hamilton (09/22/2017)
- Are Facebook and Google the New Colonial Powers? - Charles Hugh Smith (09/22/2017)
- Neocons and Hollywood Liberals Go to 'War' on Russia - The Real News (09/22/2017)
- Trump's UN Speech: A Neocon Dream? - Ron Paul Institute (09/22/2017)
- Take a Look at these APPL and GOOG Stock Charts (Plus Gold Update) - Mike Swanson (09/21/2017)
- Hey Advertisers: The Data-Mining Emperor Has No Clothes - Charles Hugh Smith (09/21/2017)
- Congress Spars on Healthcare, Unites to Fund War - The Real News (09/21/2017)
- Donald Trump's UN Speech and the End of American Exceptionalism - Ochelli Effect (09/21/2017)
- Yes, This Time It Is Different: But Not in Good Ways - Charles Hugh Smith (09/20/2017)
- Trump's China-Sanctions Madness Imperils the Dollar - Ryan McMaken (09/20/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here