Years Ending in 7 Stocks do this in October… - Chris Vermeulen (09/01/2017)
It has been proven repeatedly by various market experts that stock market cycles exist. Whether you believe in them or not that is up to you, but as a technical trader myself I see price action repeat on virtually all time frames from the intraday charts, to daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, and beyond.
In fact, cycles tend to move in series of 3’s, 7’s and 10’s, and multiples of these as well. So, 3 bars, 7 bars, 10 bars no matter the time frame, though I find the 10min, daily, weekly, and monthly charts work best.
Knowing these cycles lengths, let’s review briefly where the markets are situated in terms of a seasonality, volatility, and the 3, 7 and 10 cycle periods. What I am about to show you is very intriguing.
I will let the charts do all the talking as they show the picture clearly.
Example of Last 7 Year Stock Market Cycle
Potential 10 Year Cycle Top Forming
Seasonality of Monthly Price Action for Years Ending in 7
In short, this is just a quick snap shot of some angles in which I look at the stock market. There are a lot different things happening (cycles, technical analysis patterns, and fundamentals) which have been painting a bearish picture for the stock market.
In fact, last year the US equities market were only a couple down days way from trigging a full-blown bear market. But Trump was elected and that triggered a massive rally which I see as being a final exhaustion move (euphoria) just before a major market top.
I have been watching and waiting for what I feel will be the next major market top for just over a year now. Why? Because once a market top looks to be in place we must adjust all our long-term portfolio holdings into different asset classes with CASH being a huge portion of it.
Stock prices typically fall 7 times faster than they rise so just imagine being properly positioned for a bear market with a portion of your position knowing you could make 7 years of slow painful growth in only 8-12 months when the bear market starts. I recently did a seminar talking about his and how one can use inverse ETF’s and short selling to profit from the next financial down turn which will eventually happen.
If you want to stay in the loop and be positioned for this massive move over the next two years Bear Market, then back into a Bull Market be sure to join my 2 Year Trading & Investing newsletter plan at http://www.thegoldandoilguy.com/etf-trading-newsletter/
This article originally posted here.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Bullish on Fed Hike 2 - Adam Hamilton (12/15/2017)
- Trump To Release New US Strategy: Will Neocons Cheer? - Ron Paul Institute (12/15/2017)
- The Cost Basis of our Economy is Spiraling Out of Control - Charles Hugh Smith (12/15/2017)
- Full interview with legendary investor Stanley Druckenmiller - CNBC (12/15/2017)
- World Bank and World's Third Largest Insurer Divest from Most Oil and Gas - The Real News (12/15/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Bitcoin Showing Signs of 1999 Tech Bubble - Mike Swanson (12/14/2017)
- Partisan Clash over Trump-Russia Probe Gets Messier - The Real News (12/14/2017)
- Asset Prices Are Prices Too - Thorsten Polleit (12/14/2017)
- Bitcoin economy Keynesianism Military Entitlement - The Ochelli Effect (12/14/2017)
- Russia's Pulling Out Of Syria...Why Can't We? - Ron Paul Institute (12/13/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here