Can Gold Break Through $1,300? - Interview with Jordan Roy-Byrne (08/27/2017)
Are you bullish on gold or bearish now?
Can gold smash through the $1,300 level?
In this interview I talked with Jordan Roy-Byrne of thedailygold.com.
Jordan has been cautious on buying gold stocks much of this year as gold has gone up and down in a trading range, but now is more positive on gold investing, which is encouraging for the gold bug world as he is a top gold trend analyst certified MTA.
I think it is time to buy gold if you have not done so yet.
Now if this is the first time you have come to this website then get on my action update list by clicking here.
Most Recent Posts
- Fed Minutes Reveal Fed Concerned of Deflation - CNBC (11/24/2017)
- The Digital Revolution Has Empowered Central Banks - Brendan Brown (11/24/2017)
- Even Junior Stocks Caught Up in Market Mania - Chris Vermeulen (11/24/2017)
- Saudi Purges Explained, With Marwa Osman Live From Lebanon - Ron Paul Institute (11/24/2017)
- Is This Why Productivity Has Tanked and Wealth Inequality Has Soared? - Charles Hugh Smith (11/22/2017)
- Erdogan's Rate Fight Sends Lira to Record Low - Bloomberg (11/22/2017)
- Why is the US Media and Foreign Policy Establishment Targeting Russia? - The Real News (11/22/2017)
- Thoughts on Bitcoin, Gold, and Stocks on Thanksgiving Week with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (11/21/2017)
- The Death of the Department Store - Bloomberg (11/21/2017)
- Saudi Financial Crisis at Heart of Princely Rage - The Real News (11/21/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here