Cramer Says Stock Market Is Dropping Not Because of Trump - CNBC (08/18/2017)
"It's August. It's slow. It's thin. It's time for vacation. Stocks have had a big move. Why not sell some?" Jim Cramer said.
"I bet this sell-off isn't done. It could get uglier. We're due. I also believe we'll get a bunch of sell-offs like this one over the next six weeks because that's what happens every year at this time. I've been telling you this. So, if you haven't done so already, please sell your least favorite stocks tomorrow to raise some cash so that you'll be ready to pick up your most favorites as they come down and become bargains," said Cramer.
Most Recent Posts
- Fed QT Stocks, Gold Impact - Adam Hamilton (09/22/2017)
- Are Facebook and Google the New Colonial Powers? - Charles Hugh Smith (09/22/2017)
- Neocons and Hollywood Liberals Go to 'War' on Russia - The Real News (09/22/2017)
- Trump's UN Speech: A Neocon Dream? - Ron Paul Institute (09/22/2017)
- Take a Look at these APPL and GOOG Stock Charts (Plus Gold Update) - Mike Swanson (09/21/2017)
- Hey Advertisers: The Data-Mining Emperor Has No Clothes - Charles Hugh Smith (09/21/2017)
- Congress Spars on Healthcare, Unites to Fund War - The Real News (09/21/2017)
- Donald Trump's UN Speech and the End of American Exceptionalism - Ochelli Effect (09/21/2017)
- Yes, This Time It Is Different: But Not in Good Ways - Charles Hugh Smith (09/20/2017)
- Trump's China-Sanctions Madness Imperils the Dollar - Ryan McMaken (09/20/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here