2008 Bank Crash Parasite Praised on CNBC Again (8/11/2017)
JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon speaks with CNBC's Wilfred Frost about finding the right balance between personal and professional life.
Dimon was one of the key parasites of 2008 who got bailout money for his banks and cashed out stocks for millions while the economy became crippled.
He got over $20 billion of US taxpayer money to JP Morgan in 2008.
But on CNBC he is always treated like a corporate hero.
Morgan spends millions on advertising on CNBC every year.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Bullish on Fed Hike 2 - Adam Hamilton (12/15/2017)
- Trump To Release New US Strategy: Will Neocons Cheer? - Ron Paul Institute (12/15/2017)
- The Cost Basis of our Economy is Spiraling Out of Control - Charles Hugh Smith (12/15/2017)
- Full interview with legendary investor Stanley Druckenmiller - CNBC (12/15/2017)
- World Bank and World's Third Largest Insurer Divest from Most Oil and Gas - The Real News (12/15/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Bitcoin Showing Signs of 1999 Tech Bubble - Mike Swanson (12/14/2017)
- Partisan Clash over Trump-Russia Probe Gets Messier - The Real News (12/14/2017)
- Asset Prices Are Prices Too - Thorsten Polleit (12/14/2017)
- Bitcoin economy Keynesianism Military Entitlement - The Ochelli Effect (12/14/2017)
- Russia's Pulling Out Of Syria...Why Can't We? - Ron Paul Institute (12/13/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here