2008 Bank Crash Parasite Praised on CNBC Again (8/11/2017)
JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon speaks with CNBC's Wilfred Frost about finding the right balance between personal and professional life.
Dimon was one of the key parasites of 2008 who got bailout money for his banks and cashed out stocks for millions while the economy became crippled.
He got over $20 billion of US taxpayer money to JP Morgan in 2008.
But on CNBC he is always treated like a corporate hero.
Morgan spends millions on advertising on CNBC every year.
Most Recent Posts
- Jim Cramer Defends NFLX Against Those That Sell - CNBC (10/18/2017)
- Fraud, Exploitation and Collusion: America's Pharmaceutical Industry - Charles Hugh Smith (10/18/2017)
- Trump And Iran: Have The Neocons Won? - Ron Paul Institute (10/18/2017)
- Slain Maltese Journalist Had Powerful Enemies - The Real News (10/18/2017)
- Porkins Policy Radio episode 113 Michael Swanson on Ken Burns Vietnam Propaganda (10/17/2017)
- What to Trade Now In the Markets with David Skarica - Mike Swanson (10/17/2017)
- Stock Market Party Coming To An End Warns Marc Faber - Kitco News (10/17/2017)
- Facebook and the US Government Are in a Race to Read Your Mind - Jake Anderson (10/17/2017)
- The Fed Is Confused about What Drives Inflation - Frank Shostak (10/17/2017)
- On Iran, Trump Follows Iraq War Neocons - The Real News (10/17/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here