Brian Williams Says That It’s ‘Our Job’ to ‘Scare People To Death’ Over North Korea - MSNBC (08/10/2017)
On Tuesday night, MSNBC’s Brian Williams made a rather stunning admission while discussing the latest tensions with North Korea with his panel.
After Andrea Mitchell explained the high risks of the United States acting preemptively, The 11th Hour host said this to MSNBC contributor Malcolm Nance:
Mitchell can be seen shaking her head in reaction to his remark. It is unclear whether she shook her head in agreement to such a sentiment or if she shook her head in disapproval with what he actually said.
You can skip to the 2:00 minute market to see the Williams remarks.
There is no Korean war coming.
This morning Trump administration officials stated this with Tillerson saying everyone can sleep well at night.
Trump statements though give him a TV ratings poll boost.
It's all a show.
Most Recent Posts
- Trump To Release New US Strategy: Will Neocons Cheer? - Ron Paul Institute (12/15/2017)
- The Cost Basis of our Economy is Spiraling Out of Control - Charles Hugh Smith (12/15/2017)
- Full interview with legendary investor Stanley Druckenmiller - CNBC (12/15/2017)
- World Bank and World's Third Largest Insurer Divest from Most Oil and Gas - The Real News (12/15/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Bitcoin Showing Signs of 1999 Tech Bubble - Mike Swanson (12/14/2017)
- Partisan Clash over Trump-Russia Probe Gets Messier - The Real News (12/14/2017)
- Asset Prices Are Prices Too - Thorsten Polleit (12/14/2017)
- Bitcoin economy Keynesianism Military Entitlement - The Ochelli Effect (12/14/2017)
- Russia's Pulling Out Of Syria...Why Can't We? - Ron Paul Institute (12/13/2017)
- Bitcoin Is Like Gold 2.0 Winklevoss Boy Claims - Bloomberg (12/13/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here