Jeffrey Sachs – “JFK’s Quest for Peace” - JFK and the National Security State (06/22/2017)
The Future of Freedom Foundation was pleased to host one of the most fascinating, important, and relevant conferences in it's 27-year history.
Entitled “The National Security State and JFK,” the conference was held on Saturday, June 3, 2017, at the Dulles Airport Marriott in Northern Virginia.
The entire series of videos for this conference can be found here.
Jeffrey Sachs holds the title of University Professor, the highest rank of professorship at Columbia University. He is a special adviser to former UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon on the Millennium Development Goals.
Sachs has authored three New York Times bestsellers: The End of Poverty (2005), Common Wealth (2008), and The Price of Civilization (2011). His most recent book is The Age of Sustainable Development (2015).
At the age of 28, he became a full professor with tenure at Harvard. Sachs was named one of Time magazine’s “100 Most Influential People in the World” in 2004 and 2005. In 2013, he authored a book on President John F. Kennedy’s remarkable Peace Speech at American University, entitled To Move the World: JFK’s Quest for Peace.
Most Recent Posts
- Trump To Release New US Strategy: Will Neocons Cheer? - Ron Paul Institute (12/15/2017)
- The Cost Basis of our Economy is Spiraling Out of Control - Charles Hugh Smith (12/15/2017)
- Full interview with legendary investor Stanley Druckenmiller - CNBC (12/15/2017)
- World Bank and World's Third Largest Insurer Divest from Most Oil and Gas - The Real News (12/15/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Bitcoin Showing Signs of 1999 Tech Bubble - Mike Swanson (12/14/2017)
- Partisan Clash over Trump-Russia Probe Gets Messier - The Real News (12/14/2017)
- Asset Prices Are Prices Too - Thorsten Polleit (12/14/2017)
- Bitcoin economy Keynesianism Military Entitlement - The Ochelli Effect (12/14/2017)
- Russia's Pulling Out Of Syria...Why Can't We? - Ron Paul Institute (12/13/2017)
- Bitcoin Is Like Gold 2.0 Winklevoss Boy Claims - Bloomberg (12/13/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here