David Skarica: Canadian Housing Market Spiraling The Drain and Mining ETF’s Have Risks - Palisade Radio (05/03/2017)
David thinks the Canadian housing market is a complete bubble. In Toronto you can see steady 20% plus growth year over year. The problems are primarily with smaller sub prime financial groups, like Home Capital which tailor to individuals who can’t get loans from the larger banks. They were issuing a lot of shady mortgages, as a result they now have a run on their bank, having lost most of their capital, are likely to go under. There are other small banks that are likely vulnerable. This sub prime market blowing up, along with a reduced amount of foreign investment in housing, and with the oil market rolling over, could be a downward spiral for Canada.
The GDXJ is upping their bottom tier from 600 million to 3 billion, as a result they will be selling off a lot of their junior holdings. So smaller companies will be opportunities during this re-balancing. David thinks that ETF’s are causing people to be lazy and not do their own research. People have been doing passive investing, thinking it’s the way to go however when ETF’s get too big, and many want to pile out, it puts selling pressure on everything.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Bullish on Fed Hike 2 - Adam Hamilton (12/15/2017)
- Trump To Release New US Strategy: Will Neocons Cheer? - Ron Paul Institute (12/15/2017)
- The Cost Basis of our Economy is Spiraling Out of Control - Charles Hugh Smith (12/15/2017)
- Full interview with legendary investor Stanley Druckenmiller - CNBC (12/15/2017)
- World Bank and World's Third Largest Insurer Divest from Most Oil and Gas - The Real News (12/15/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Bitcoin Showing Signs of 1999 Tech Bubble - Mike Swanson (12/14/2017)
- Partisan Clash over Trump-Russia Probe Gets Messier - The Real News (12/14/2017)
- Asset Prices Are Prices Too - Thorsten Polleit (12/14/2017)
- Bitcoin economy Keynesianism Military Entitlement - The Ochelli Effect (12/14/2017)
- Russia's Pulling Out Of Syria...Why Can't We? - Ron Paul Institute (12/13/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here