Ted Galen Carpenter on Trump’s schoolyard strategy for dealing with North Korea - Scott Horton Show (04/21/2017)
Ted Galen Carpenter, senior fellow for defense and foreign policy studies at the Cato Institute, discusses Trump’s strategy of pressuring Kim Jong-un by leveraging China’s influence; how the Trump administration’s middle-school mentality on North Korea makes for a disastrous foreign policy; and why the US’s peacekeeping/regional hegemony role in Asia isn’t nearly as essential as some commentators think.
To download via MP3 click here.
Originally posted here.
Most Recent Posts
- Jim Rogers - Catastrophe & Opportunity (08/22/2017)
- Are Profit and Healthcare Incompatible? - Charles Hugh Smith (08/22/2017)
- Trump's New Afghanistan Strategy: Windfall for the Military-Industrial Complex - The Real News (08/22/2017)
- Donald Trump Is Now A Stock Market Risk Factor - Mike Swanson (08/21/2017)
- Imaginary Growth Assumptions and the Steep Adjustment Ahead - John Hussman (08/21/2017)
- Why We're Doomed: Our Economy's Toxic Inequality - Charles Hugh Smith (08/21/2017)
- Has the S&P 500 broken it's up trend? - Mike Saul (08/20/2017)
- Gold Miners’ Q2’17 Fundamentals - Adam Hamilton (08/18/2017)
- Cramer Says Stock Market Is Dropping Not Because of Trump - CNBC (08/18/2017)
- Wilkerson: Under Trump, Al Qaeda is Flourishing - The Real News (08/18/2017)
Grab This Free Report: Our Top Mining Stock Pick
This free special WSW report is devoted to IDM Mining and why it is currently our top mining stock pick.
Grab it and get our next gold price entry point. Do not think about buying any other gold stocks before you read this report. To get this report click here