Ted Galen Carpenter on Trump’s schoolyard strategy for dealing with North Korea - Scott Horton Show (04/21/2017)
Ted Galen Carpenter, senior fellow for defense and foreign policy studies at the Cato Institute, discusses Trump’s strategy of pressuring Kim Jong-un by leveraging China’s influence; how the Trump administration’s middle-school mentality on North Korea makes for a disastrous foreign policy; and why the US’s peacekeeping/regional hegemony role in Asia isn’t nearly as essential as some commentators think.
To download via MP3 click here.
Originally posted here.
Most Recent Posts
- Ted Cruz Debates Bernie Sanders on Tax Reform - CNN (10/23/2017)
- Silver Stocks Comatose - Adam Hamilton (10/23/2017)
- What Internal Indicators Say About the Strengh of the Stock Market with Ike Iossif - Mike Swanson (10/20/2017)
- For Ordinary Greeks, Has Greece’s Battered Economy Turned the Corner? - The Real News (10/20/2017)
- Killing For Peace? More Civilian Deaths Now Than Under Obama - Ron Paul Institute (10/20/2017)
- US, India Team up to Contain Strengthening China - James Holbrooks (10/20/2017)
- Migration of the Tax Donkeys - Charles Hugh Smith (10/19/2017)
- Somalia Bombing an Outgrowth of Foreign Meddling - The Real News (10/19/2017)
- Seeking More QE for Japan — Abe Calls Snap Election - Brendan Brown (10/19/2017)
- Ochelli Effect: Ken Burns on the Vietnam War in 1967 - Mike Swanson (10/19/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here