Jim Goddard Show: Will Trump Reforms Ever Be Enacted? Mike Swanson (04/13/2017)
There is a dichotomy going on between the rise in the the financial markets, consumer confidence, and economic polls and the real economic data, whose trend has not accelerated.
In this interview for www.howestreet.com I talked about that and whether Trump's programs for tax cuts and more spending will ever be enacted.
I also talked about what is going on now with the stock market and gold price chart trends.
We have been seeing a nice rise recently in the gold stocks.
Every day I post key news articles on the home page of this website.
A lot has happened in the past 24 hours and we seem to be entering a second Trump administration.
Check out these articles:
Most Recent Posts
- Trump To Release New US Strategy: Will Neocons Cheer? - Ron Paul Institute (12/15/2017)
- The Cost Basis of our Economy is Spiraling Out of Control - Charles Hugh Smith (12/15/2017)
- Full interview with legendary investor Stanley Druckenmiller - CNBC (12/15/2017)
- World Bank and World's Third Largest Insurer Divest from Most Oil and Gas - The Real News (12/15/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Bitcoin Showing Signs of 1999 Tech Bubble - Mike Swanson (12/14/2017)
- Partisan Clash over Trump-Russia Probe Gets Messier - The Real News (12/14/2017)
- Asset Prices Are Prices Too - Thorsten Polleit (12/14/2017)
- Bitcoin economy Keynesianism Military Entitlement - The Ochelli Effect (12/14/2017)
- Russia's Pulling Out Of Syria...Why Can't We? - Ron Paul Institute (12/13/2017)
- Bitcoin Is Like Gold 2.0 Winklevoss Boy Claims - Bloomberg (12/13/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here