What Will Replace Bonds In a Portfolio When They Fall? - Mike Swanson (02/02/2017)
What will play the role of a safe haven in your portfolio when bonds go into a bear market?
American investors are used to putting a good amount of their money into bonds and the rest in stocks with the idea that when stocks go down bonds will go up so they will be diversified.
This is what almost every single investment advisor does.
And there are entire chains of stock brokerage houses that train their brokers to invest money like this.
But bonds have been slowly going down now since the summer as the global bond market made an epic peak when they went up so much that they provided negative yields in European markets.
What this means is that if bonds are in a bear market, and I believe they are, then they will no longer go up to provide the safe haven function in people's portfolio like they have in the past.
Something will need to replace them.
This in fact will be the biggest trend that will impact all of the financial markets going forward even if no one is talking about it now.
Because if you make the change before others do you will be ahead of the money flood that will come into this asset class and sector.
I talk about this bond issue in this interview and provide my answer.
If this is the first time you have come to this website then get on my free action update list by clicking here.
Most Recent Posts
- Trump To Release New US Strategy: Will Neocons Cheer? - Ron Paul Institute (12/15/2017)
- The Cost Basis of our Economy is Spiraling Out of Control - Charles Hugh Smith (12/15/2017)
- Full interview with legendary investor Stanley Druckenmiller - CNBC (12/15/2017)
- World Bank and World's Third Largest Insurer Divest from Most Oil and Gas - The Real News (12/15/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Bitcoin Showing Signs of 1999 Tech Bubble - Mike Swanson (12/14/2017)
- Partisan Clash over Trump-Russia Probe Gets Messier - The Real News (12/14/2017)
- Asset Prices Are Prices Too - Thorsten Polleit (12/14/2017)
- Bitcoin economy Keynesianism Military Entitlement - The Ochelli Effect (12/14/2017)
- Russia's Pulling Out Of Syria...Why Can't We? - Ron Paul Institute (12/13/2017)
- Bitcoin Is Like Gold 2.0 Winklevoss Boy Claims - Bloomberg (12/13/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here