Jim Rogers Says Deutsche Bank is Broke and a Derivatives Collapse Coming - Mike Swanson (07/29/2016)
Jim Rogers gives an update on what he sees happening in the financial markets in this interview.
Investors are now more bullish than they have been since last July according to various sentiment surveys. That's because they most Americans only watch CNBC and the S&P 500 and ignore what is happening in other markets and with gold.
So gold stocks are soaring and DB is crashing, but they do not know that.
Junior mining stocks I own have also been rising like crazy in this market.
To get my next free stock pick subscribe to my monthly PDF newsletter by going here.
Most Recent Posts
- Trump To Release New US Strategy: Will Neocons Cheer? - Ron Paul Institute (12/15/2017)
- The Cost Basis of our Economy is Spiraling Out of Control - Charles Hugh Smith (12/15/2017)
- Full interview with legendary investor Stanley Druckenmiller - CNBC (12/15/2017)
- World Bank and World's Third Largest Insurer Divest from Most Oil and Gas - The Real News (12/15/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Bitcoin Showing Signs of 1999 Tech Bubble - Mike Swanson (12/14/2017)
- Partisan Clash over Trump-Russia Probe Gets Messier - The Real News (12/14/2017)
- Asset Prices Are Prices Too - Thorsten Polleit (12/14/2017)
- Bitcoin economy Keynesianism Military Entitlement - The Ochelli Effect (12/14/2017)
- Russia's Pulling Out Of Syria...Why Can't We? - Ron Paul Institute (12/13/2017)
- Bitcoin Is Like Gold 2.0 Winklevoss Boy Claims - Bloomberg (12/13/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here