The Biggest Short Of All Time (06/01/2015)
"Today, six and a half years after the collapse of Lehman, there is a Bigger Short cooking. That Bigger Short is long-term claims on paper money, i.e., bonds," Singer wrote in a letter to investors of his hedge fund firm Elliott Management obtained by CNBC.com.
"Asset prices are skyrocketing because of massive public-sector purchases. The tinkering and experimentation that characterizes each round of novel central bank policy leads to more and more complicated unwanted consequences and convolutions," Singer wrote. "Central bankers are, in our view, getting 'pretzeled' by all this flailing, yet they deliver it with aplomb and serene self-confidence. Are they really taming volatility with their bond-buying, or just jamming it into a coiled spring?"
Notice that Joe Kernan laughs in this segment.
He thinks it's funny.
Most Recent Posts
- Crypto Versus Gold and Gold Stocks To Boom In Next 1-2 Years with Collin Kettell - Jeff Berwick (12/18/2017)
- Today Ameritrade Allows Customers to Buy and Short Bitcoin Futures - CNBC (12/18/2017)
- David Skarica on Gold, Bitcoin, and the Stock Market (12/18/2017)
- Gold Bullish on Fed Hike 2 - Adam Hamilton (12/15/2017)
- Trump To Release New US Strategy: Will Neocons Cheer? - Ron Paul Institute (12/15/2017)
- The Cost Basis of our Economy is Spiraling Out of Control - Charles Hugh Smith (12/15/2017)
- Full interview with legendary investor Stanley Druckenmiller - CNBC (12/15/2017)
- World Bank and World's Third Largest Insurer Divest from Most Oil and Gas - The Real News (12/15/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Bitcoin Showing Signs of 1999 Tech Bubble - Mike Swanson (12/14/2017)
- Partisan Clash over Trump-Russia Probe Gets Messier - The Real News (12/14/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here