Reporter Explains Why Sky High Valuations Mean Nothing To Him - Mike Swanson (04/29/2015)
Valuations mean nothing for next 12 months, but matter for next 10 years this reporter explains.
But he says since they mean nothing for the next twelve months you cannot time the market and must continue holding.
So you just hope it goes up for a year knowing that performance will be miserable for sure in the ten years following this year and you risk suffering in a top dump?
Makes no sense.
But I'm sure it makes perfect sense to bubble bulls.
The thing is there is more to the world than just buying overvalued stocks.
There are opportunities to get in early in new bull markets, but the masses are asleep on them.
I talk about how to get into them in my new Bear Market Power Pack.
Most Recent Posts
- Russia's Pulling Out Of Syria...Why Can't We? - Ron Paul Institute (12/13/2017)
- Bitcoin Is Like Gold 2.0 Winklevoss Boy Claims - Bloomberg (12/13/2017)
- Earning & Losing Millions in the Resource Sector - Collin Kettell of Palisade Radio (12/13/2017)
- Three Bubbles/Strikes and You're Out - Charles Hugh Smith (12/12/2017)
- Shiller Says 'Investors in Bitcoin Are Having Fun' - Bloomberg (12/12/2017)
- The Evil of the National Security State - Future of Freedom Foundation (12/12/2017)
- People Are Now Borrowing on Their House to Buy Bitcoin - CNBC (12/12/2017)
- Bitcoin Bull Predicts $100,000 Price For TV - CNBC (12/11/207)
- My Thoughts on Gold Trends Now and Bitcoin Futures - Mike Swanson (12/11/2017)
- Bitcoin futures are here, + end of year move in the stock market - Mike "Tiny" Saul (12/11/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here