WSW Podcast - David Banister's Forecast for the Markets - Mike Swanson (01/30/11)
David has been spot on with the stock market correctly calling last year's peak in April and the big run since then so I really wanted to get his take on what is going on now. I found myself in agreement with most of what he lays out in his forecast article.
You can also download the mp3 audio filed on your computer by clicking here.
If you have an itunes, ipod, or rss reader you can subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
David also has a premium trends service and a completely free newsletter. You should check them out by going here.
Most Recent Posts
- S&P 500 Earnings Are A Mess, But Earnings Do Not Matter Now - Mike Swanson (04/27/2015)
- On Jim Goddard Show I Talk Markets and Explain Why Russia and Greece Are Interesting Opportunities - Mike Swanson (04/24/2015)
- Cramer Says Cheesecake Factory Is Now A Safe Haven - Mike Swanson (04/24/2015)
- Podcast - Jordan Roy-Byrne Sees One More Possible Final Gold Drop - Mike Swanson (04/24/2015)
- Stanley Druckenmiller: Zero-Interest Rates Unnecessary Now (04/23/2015)
- In Three to Five Years Gold Will Be Priceless - Chris Vermeulen (04/23/2015)
- The Rise Of The Machine Gun Cop (04/23/2015)
- Greece On Course For Default (04/22/2015)
- Syriza’s Choice: Bail on the People or the Troika (04/21/2015)
- Now Investment Legend Mark Mobious Says Time To "Shift Out Of US Stocks" (04/21/2015)
JOIN: WALLSTREETWINDOW FREE MEMBERSHIP
* Join and receive the Two Fold Formula guide to picking stocks and combine tested fundamental valuation metrics with technical analysis.
*Align yourself with the big trends of the stock market and be alerted when these trends change.
*Receive free updates when we see an investment opportunity in an emerging sector before the crowd gets in.