WSW Podcast - David Banister's Forecast for the Markets - Mike Swanson (01/30/11)
David has been spot on with the stock market correctly calling last year's peak in April and the big run since then so I really wanted to get his take on what is going on now. I found myself in agreement with most of what he lays out in his forecast article.
You can also download the mp3 audio filed on your computer by clicking here.
If you have an itunes, ipod, or rss reader you can subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
David also has a premium trends service and a completely free newsletter. You should check them out by going here.
Most Recent Posts
- McDonalds Will Stop Reporting Monthly Sales (05/28/2015)
- Podcast - Ike Iossif Explains Why Some ET's Do Not Act Right - Mike Swanson (05/27/2015)
- Bill Gross Thinks The End Is Coming (05/26/2015)
- Default Ominous in Greece (05/24/2015)
- High Noon Stock Market Mastermind Session With Dave Skarica - Mike Swanson (05/22/2015)
- Stockman: Bernanke is one of the most destructive men that held high office (05/22/2015)
- Howestreet.Com Interview: US Equity Markets Defy Logic - Mike Swanson (05/21/2015)
- Greece Warns Of Potential June Default (05/21/2015)
- Aaron Task Gets Fed Official To Say No Bubble (05/21/2015)
- Podcast - Jordan Roy-Byrne's Outlook On Gold - Mike Swanson (05/15/2015)
JOIN: WALLSTREETWINDOW FREE MEMBERSHIP
* Join and receive the Two Fold Formula guide to picking stocks and combine tested fundamental valuation metrics with technical analysis.
*Align yourself with the big trends of the stock market and be alerted when these trends change.
*Receive free updates when we see an investment opportunity in an emerging sector before the crowd gets in.