Macke Sees Markets On Edge, But Bullish (02/02/2015)
"I see the S&P 500 sitting right on support and I'm not too optimistic about it holding. In the big picture this consolidation is bullish but like laws and sausage, markets building a base can be a little hard to look at."
And on CNBC the "experts" are saying to ignore the volatility in the market and expect to see a giant year for stocks as "benefits" come into the economy:
In reality as Macke points out the market averages are sitting on support.
The bulls have walked right up to the ledge and are likely to walk right over it into a free-fall as they obviously have ZERO concern about the market. They are saying the ledge does not matter.
We will see in the next few weeks whether the bears or the bulls are right.
Most Recent Posts
- Russia's Pulling Out Of Syria...Why Can't We? - Ron Paul Institute (12/13/2017)
- Bitcoin Is Like Gold 2.0 Winklevoss Boy Claims - Bloomberg (12/13/2017)
- Earning & Losing Millions in the Resource Sector - Collin Kettell of Palisade Radio (12/13/2017)
- Three Bubbles/Strikes and You're Out - Charles Hugh Smith (12/12/2017)
- Shiller Says 'Investors in Bitcoin Are Having Fun' - Bloomberg (12/12/2017)
- The Evil of the National Security State - Future of Freedom Foundation (12/12/2017)
- People Are Now Borrowing on Their House to Buy Bitcoin - CNBC (12/12/2017)
- Bitcoin Bull Predicts $100,000 Price For TV - CNBC (12/11/207)
- My Thoughts on Gold Trends Now and Bitcoin Futures - Mike Swanson (12/11/2017)
- Bitcoin futures are here, + end of year move in the stock market - Mike "Tiny" Saul (12/11/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here