QE Works: Will The Richest 1% Own Everything By 2016? - Mike Swanson (01/20/2015)
From an article by oxfam.org:
Wealth: Having It All and Wanting More, a research paper published today by Oxfam, shows that the richest 1 percent have seen their share of global wealth increase from 44 percent in 2009 to 48 percent in 2014 and at this rate will be more than 50 percent in 2016. Members of this global elite had an average wealth of $2.7 million per adult in 2014.
Of the remaining 52 percent of global wealth, almost all (46 percent) is owned by the rest of the richest fifth of the world’s population. The other 80 percent share just 5.5 percent and had an average wealth of $3,851 per adult – that’s 1/700th of the average wealth of the 1 percent.
For full article go here.
QE was essentially a bailout and money giving program to international bankers and Wall Street firms to prevent the stock market from falling on them and to give them more "liquidity" to buy more.
It has done nothing for the real economy at all, but It has been a wonderful giveaway program for the global elite.
It is essentially food stamps for the rich.
And in that sense it has been a wonderful success.
This elite has become dependent on QE to make their wealth grow and most of them are too lazy to try to invest in real things or real businesses.
So if QE begins to fail they will lose all of the wealth they made and many of them will wipe themselves out and eliminate themselves from the elite class in pure darwinism.
So the story of 2016 may end up being much different than what this study predicts.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Bullish on Fed Hike 2 - Adam Hamilton (12/15/2017)
- Trump To Release New US Strategy: Will Neocons Cheer? - Ron Paul Institute (12/15/2017)
- The Cost Basis of our Economy is Spiraling Out of Control - Charles Hugh Smith (12/15/2017)
- Full interview with legendary investor Stanley Druckenmiller - CNBC (12/15/2017)
- World Bank and World's Third Largest Insurer Divest from Most Oil and Gas - The Real News (12/15/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Bitcoin Showing Signs of 1999 Tech Bubble - Mike Swanson (12/14/2017)
- Partisan Clash over Trump-Russia Probe Gets Messier - The Real News (12/14/2017)
- Asset Prices Are Prices Too - Thorsten Polleit (12/14/2017)
- Bitcoin economy Keynesianism Military Entitlement - The Ochelli Effect (12/14/2017)
- Russia's Pulling Out Of Syria...Why Can't We? - Ron Paul Institute (12/13/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here