Podcast - David Skarica On Gold and Increasing Stock Market Volatility - Mike Swanson (01/16/2015)
In this week's Friday podcast I interviewed David Skarica of www.addictedtoprofits.net.
We talked about yesterday decision by the Swiss Central bank to refuse to allow its currency to sink with the Euro and the anger this provoked on Wall Street.
We also talked about gold and the increasing volatility in the stock market occurring right now.
You can also download the mp3 audio file for this podcast on your computer by clicking here WITH A RIGHT BUTTON CLICK and selecting SAVE FILE AS from the drop down menu.
If you have a rss reader you can subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
If you use itunes open up your itunes account and go to podcasts and do a search for WallStreetWindow and you'll be able to subscribe to this podcast and get new releases the instant they are available - and listen with your device anywhere you want.
If you subscribe via itunes it will help support this podcast by getting itunes to recommend it to its users.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Bullish on Fed Hike 2 - Adam Hamilton (12/15/2017)
- Trump To Release New US Strategy: Will Neocons Cheer? - Ron Paul Institute (12/15/2017)
- The Cost Basis of our Economy is Spiraling Out of Control - Charles Hugh Smith (12/15/2017)
- Full interview with legendary investor Stanley Druckenmiller - CNBC (12/15/2017)
- World Bank and World's Third Largest Insurer Divest from Most Oil and Gas - The Real News (12/15/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Bitcoin Showing Signs of 1999 Tech Bubble - Mike Swanson (12/14/2017)
- Partisan Clash over Trump-Russia Probe Gets Messier - The Real News (12/14/2017)
- Asset Prices Are Prices Too - Thorsten Polleit (12/14/2017)
- Bitcoin economy Keynesianism Military Entitlement - The Ochelli Effect (12/14/2017)
- Russia's Pulling Out Of Syria...Why Can't We? - Ron Paul Institute (12/13/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here