Swiss Bank Move Angers Cramer - Mike Swanson (01/15/2015)
Swiss bank move is a smart move for it, but it makes Cramer angry so he attacks anyway.
He claims it is going to "traumatize people."
What is he talking about?
I have not met a single person today who is in trauma over this.
Well, the stock market has been acting wild so far this year with big up and down swings.
This is what it does when you reach the end of a bull market and people want to know what is happening.
Instead of admitting the reality of the situation CNBC bubble bulls such as Cramer latch on to events like the Swiss bank move as an explanation and lash out in a fit of anger.
If he really cared about people he would tell them to reduce their US equity exposure and DIVERSIFY.
But he doesn't - or he can't, because to do so would anger the Wall Street companies that advertise on CNBC and in essence pay him to howl and yell.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Bullish on Fed Hike 2 - Adam Hamilton (12/15/2017)
- Trump To Release New US Strategy: Will Neocons Cheer? - Ron Paul Institute (12/15/2017)
- The Cost Basis of our Economy is Spiraling Out of Control - Charles Hugh Smith (12/15/2017)
- Full interview with legendary investor Stanley Druckenmiller - CNBC (12/15/2017)
- World Bank and World's Third Largest Insurer Divest from Most Oil and Gas - The Real News (12/15/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Bitcoin Showing Signs of 1999 Tech Bubble - Mike Swanson (12/14/2017)
- Partisan Clash over Trump-Russia Probe Gets Messier - The Real News (12/14/2017)
- Asset Prices Are Prices Too - Thorsten Polleit (12/14/2017)
- Bitcoin economy Keynesianism Military Entitlement - The Ochelli Effect (12/14/2017)
- Russia's Pulling Out Of Syria...Why Can't We? - Ron Paul Institute (12/13/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here