David Skarica On Palisade Radio Talks Global Investment Forecast 2015 (12/23/214)
Collin Kettell sits down with newsletter writer David Skarica in the Bahamas to talk about the markets. David is known for his contrarian views, and his knowledge of investments, economics and the markets in general. David has identified “four major investment themes”, which he has translated into actionable trades. In this discussion, David shares his four major global trends/events, with two representing long positions, and the other two short positions.
In this week’s interview with David, you’ll learn about:
● Why Russia's stock market is poised for a major, major boom
● David’s analysis of gold stocks, and why they are a once in a life-time contrarian opportunity
● Marginal gold producers, and why they will be some of the most profitable investments in the gold space
● How to play an unorthodox short trade, benefiting from coming bond defaults in shale oil companies
● Ways to profit from a Japanese monetary and fiscal policy doomed to disaster….
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Bullish on Fed Hike 2 - Adam Hamilton (12/15/2017)
- Trump To Release New US Strategy: Will Neocons Cheer? - Ron Paul Institute (12/15/2017)
- The Cost Basis of our Economy is Spiraling Out of Control - Charles Hugh Smith (12/15/2017)
- Full interview with legendary investor Stanley Druckenmiller - CNBC (12/15/2017)
- World Bank and World's Third Largest Insurer Divest from Most Oil and Gas - The Real News (12/15/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Bitcoin Showing Signs of 1999 Tech Bubble - Mike Swanson (12/14/2017)
- Partisan Clash over Trump-Russia Probe Gets Messier - The Real News (12/14/2017)
- Asset Prices Are Prices Too - Thorsten Polleit (12/14/2017)
- Bitcoin economy Keynesianism Military Entitlement - The Ochelli Effect (12/14/2017)
- Russia's Pulling Out Of Syria...Why Can't We? - Ron Paul Institute (12/13/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here