Market Rally Brings Euphoria To Jeff Macke - Mike Swanson (11/13/2014)
Jeff Macke speaks for himself.
And he has become THE leader of the bulls in this market on Yahoo Finance.
He is also sponsored and thereby owned by Merrill Lynch so he brings the bullish message to the masses that they like.
I wonder though will he be able to tell people to get out before the bubble pops?
It will be interesting to see.
I monitor several people with various viewpoints on the internet and on their twitter accounts to see how their opinions change with the market.
Macke is getting more bullish.
The other week he said he bought more FB, because the market would go up until the end of the year and then "you are on your own."
Now he is saying it will go up 10% and suggesting it will rally until March.
So he is getting more bulled up.
So are the masses.
According to Investors Intelligence over 54% of them are bullish on the market.
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Bullish on Fed Hike 2 - Adam Hamilton (12/15/2017)
- Trump To Release New US Strategy: Will Neocons Cheer? - Ron Paul Institute (12/15/2017)
- The Cost Basis of our Economy is Spiraling Out of Control - Charles Hugh Smith (12/15/2017)
- Full interview with legendary investor Stanley Druckenmiller - CNBC (12/15/2017)
- World Bank and World's Third Largest Insurer Divest from Most Oil and Gas - The Real News (12/15/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Bitcoin Showing Signs of 1999 Tech Bubble - Mike Swanson (12/14/2017)
- Partisan Clash over Trump-Russia Probe Gets Messier - The Real News (12/14/2017)
- Asset Prices Are Prices Too - Thorsten Polleit (12/14/2017)
- Bitcoin economy Keynesianism Military Entitlement - The Ochelli Effect (12/14/2017)
- Russia's Pulling Out Of Syria...Why Can't We? - Ron Paul Institute (12/13/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here