Chris Puplava Sees Late Inning Bull Market - Mike Swanson (11/03/2014)
From a Financialsense.com article titled Shift in Quality Spectrum Argues We’ve Entered Later Innings of Bull Market
What the shift to quality means is that we are likely moving into the final stage of the bull market and economic expansion. How long this late-stage market and economic cycle can go on for is anyone’s guess, particularly with central bank intervention; but what it ultimately implies is a greater focus on risk management and lowering one’s risk in the markets.
Puplava sees the following:
1 - Investors have shifted towards higher quality assets.
2 - This dynamic is present in the latter innings of a bull market.
3 - Of concern is a significant loss in market momentum.
4 - Greater emphasis on risk management is required.
The market environment is indeed changing.
Big shifts happen every few years, but most people ignore them because they are either have no idea that they are happening or simply cannot afford to miss out on another market rally.
This is where we are now.
And everyone is bullish.
This is today on CNBC:
Most Recent Posts
- Gold Bullish on Fed Hike 2 - Adam Hamilton (12/15/2017)
- Trump To Release New US Strategy: Will Neocons Cheer? - Ron Paul Institute (12/15/2017)
- The Cost Basis of our Economy is Spiraling Out of Control - Charles Hugh Smith (12/15/2017)
- Full interview with legendary investor Stanley Druckenmiller - CNBC (12/15/2017)
- World Bank and World's Third Largest Insurer Divest from Most Oil and Gas - The Real News (12/15/2017)
- Jim Goddard Show: Bitcoin Showing Signs of 1999 Tech Bubble - Mike Swanson (12/14/2017)
- Partisan Clash over Trump-Russia Probe Gets Messier - The Real News (12/14/2017)
- Asset Prices Are Prices Too - Thorsten Polleit (12/14/2017)
- Bitcoin economy Keynesianism Military Entitlement - The Ochelli Effect (12/14/2017)
- Russia's Pulling Out Of Syria...Why Can't We? - Ron Paul Institute (12/13/2017)
Grab This Free Report: My Top Options Trading Setup
This free special WSW report is devoted to my top options trading setup. I do this one simple trade at least once a month.
Grab it and get along with it our future stock market action updates. Do not think about buying any other stocks or options before you read this report. To get this report click here