Use the TwoFold Formula to Combine Fundamental Analysis with Stock Charts - Mike Swanson (01/21/11)
Now not every stock I have ever bought has gone up. But I have found that the stocks that have gone up the most have had characteristics in common with each other and I have used that knowledge to invest in the stock market for over a decade now. Of course any investing needs to also incorporate risk tactics, such as cutting losses on potential losers, to help you manage your money, because the stock market does not go straight up forever and nor do individual stocks, but you first have to have a strategy to buy stocks before you can do anything else.
I have made a series of free videos for you that go into depth about my TwoFormula for picking stocks that combines technical analysis with fundamental analysis. To get it just join my free stock trading newsletter below.
Most Recent Posts
- Chart Shows That Retail Traders Hold Least Amount Of Cash Since 2000 (05/04/2015)
- Stephen Roach - QE Has Been A Disaster (05/04/2015)
- Panel - Stop the Wars on Drugs & Terrorism (05/04/2015)
- New Airline ETF Launched By Gold Manager (05/03/2015)
- Dennis Gartman - Market "Going To Get Ugly" - Mike Swanson (05/01/2015)
- The Small Fry Is All-In Stocks Now - Mike Swanson (04/30/2015)
- Bubble Bulls Mock New Marc Faber Warning - Mike Swanson (04/30/2015)
- Ron Paul - Stop the Wars on Drugs & Terrorism (04/30/2015)
- Podcast - Gold Preparing For New Bull Market With David Skarica (04/29/2015)
- Excellent 1997 Stock Market Documentary With Cramer (04/29/2015)
JOIN: WALLSTREETWINDOW FREE MEMBERSHIP
* Join and receive the Two Fold Formula guide to picking stocks and combine tested fundamental valuation metrics with technical analysis.
*Align yourself with the big trends of the stock market and be alerted when these trends change.
*Receive free updates when we see an investment opportunity in an emerging sector before the crowd gets in.