Use the TwoFold Formula to Combine Fundamental Analysis with Stock Charts - Mike Swanson (01/21/11)
Now not every stock I have ever bought has gone up. But I have found that the stocks that have gone up the most have had characteristics in common with each other and I have used that knowledge to invest in the stock market for over a decade now. Of course any investing needs to also incorporate risk tactics, such as cutting losses on potential losers, to help you manage your money, because the stock market does not go straight up forever and nor do individual stocks, but you first have to have a strategy to buy stocks before you can do anything else.
I have made a series of free videos for you that go into depth about my TwoFormula for picking stocks that combines technical analysis with fundamental analysis. To get it just join my free stock trading newsletter below.
Most Recent Posts
- Howestreet.com Interview: Will The Fed Be Able To Raise Rates When The Stock Market Declines?- Mike Swanson (07/30/2015)
- What Bubble Bulls Ignore - Mike Swanson (07/29/2015)
- Totally Surreal CNBC China Video - Mike Swanson (07/28/2015)
- Eye on the Empire - Race, Religion, & Foreign Policy (07/28/2015)
- Cramer Acts Like A Lunatic At Key Market Pivot Point (07/27/2015)
- Stock Market Mastermind Session With Dave Skarica: Stock Market Headed For August Disaster - Mike Swanson (07/26/2015)
- "Troika" Returns To Greece To Crush It (07/24/2015)
- Marc Faber Talks About Internal Stock Market Deterioration (07/23/2015)
- Stock Buy Backs Are Fading (07/22/2015)
- A Look Inside The Donald Trump Political Operation (07/22/2015)
JOIN: WALLSTREETWINDOW FREE MEMBERSHIP
* Join and receive the Two Fold Formula guide to picking stocks and combine tested fundamental valuation metrics with technical analysis.
*Align yourself with the big trends of the stock market and be alerted when these trends change.
*Receive free updates when we see an investment opportunity in an emerging sector before the crowd gets in.