Use the TwoFold Formula to Combine Fundamental Analysis with Stock Charts - Mike Swanson (01/21/11)
Now not every stock I have ever bought has gone up. But I have found that the stocks that have gone up the most have had characteristics in common with each other and I have used that knowledge to invest in the stock market for over a decade now. Of course any investing needs to also incorporate risk tactics, such as cutting losses on potential losers, to help you manage your money, because the stock market does not go straight up forever and nor do individual stocks, but you first have to have a strategy to buy stocks before you can do anything else.
I have made a series of free videos for you that go into depth about my TwoFormula for picking stocks that combines technical analysis with fundamental analysis. To get it just join my free stock trading newsletter below.
Most Recent Posts
- What Yesterday's Stock Market Drop Means - Mike Swanson (03/26/2015)
- Scott Horton Show - Interview with Mike Swanson on the Financial Markets (03/24/2015)
- Bill Fleckenstein Gives Big Picture View Of Markets (03/26/2015)
- Podcast - Jordan Roy-Byrne Sees Another Possible Gold Drop After This Gold Rally Ends- Mike Swanson (03/25/2015)
- By Every Metric The Middle Class Is Shrinking - Mike Swanson (03/25/2015)
- The Masses Have Piled Money Into The Market In Past Three Weeks (03/25/2015)
- Will US-Iran nuke deal be resolved this week? (03/25/2015)
- Scott Horton Show - Patrick Cockburn Updates on War Against ISIS Demons (03/24/2015)
- Jim Rogers Talks Markets and New China Bank (03/24/2015)
- Investment Woes of Clinton Family Hedge Fund (03/23/2015)
JOIN: WALLSTREETWINDOW FREE MEMBERSHIP
* Join and receive the Two Fold Formula guide to picking stocks and combine tested fundamental valuation metrics with technical analysis.
*Align yourself with the big trends of the stock market and be alerted when these trends change.
*Receive free updates when we see an investment opportunity in an emerging sector before the crowd gets in.