Use the TwoFold Formula to Combine Fundamental Analysis with Stock Charts - Mike Swanson (01/21/11)
Now not every stock I have ever bought has gone up. But I have found that the stocks that have gone up the most have had characteristics in common with each other and I have used that knowledge to invest in the stock market for over a decade now. Of course any investing needs to also incorporate risk tactics, such as cutting losses on potential losers, to help you manage your money, because the stock market does not go straight up forever and nor do individual stocks, but you first have to have a strategy to buy stocks before you can do anything else.
I have made a series of free videos for you that go into depth about my TwoFormula for picking stocks that combines technical analysis with fundamental analysis. To get it just join my free stock trading newsletter below.
Most Recent Posts
- Podcast - Ike Iossif Updated Money Flow Data and Stock Market Projections - Mike Swanson (08/28/2015)
- Howestreet.com Interview: Interest Rate Speculation and Volatile Stock Markets - Mike Swanson (08/27/2015)
- New Yahoo Finance/CNBC Video Star Suggests This Is Buy Point Of Lifetime (08/27/2015)
- Scott Horton Show Interview: Why The Stock Market Really Dropped (Not China) - Mike Swanson (08/26/2015)
- Steve LIESman Says Fed Now Engaged in "Effective Easing" (08/25/2015)
- My New Bear Market Videos - Mike Swanson (08/23/2015)
- Podcast -Jordan Roy-Byrne Eyes Gold Resistance Level - Mike Swanson (08/21/2015)
- Is The Next Crisis Beginning: The Stock Market Bubble Bust Of 2015 Begins (VIDEO) - Mike Swanson (08/20/2015)
- Fed Minutes Reveal No Rate Hike Coming - Mike Swanson (8/20/2015)
- Jim Cramer's Shameless SkyWorks Pump - Mike Swanson (08/19/2015)
JOIN: WALLSTREETWINDOW FREE MEMBERSHIP
* Join and receive the Two Fold Formula guide to picking stocks and combine tested fundamental valuation metrics with technical analysis.
*Align yourself with the big trends of the stock market and be alerted when these trends change.
*Receive free updates when we see an investment opportunity in an emerging sector before the crowd gets in.