On Friday at 2:00 PM EST I'm going to do a live video update about the stock market with David Skarica. To join go here.
Use the TwoFold Formula to Combine Fundamental Analysis with Stock Charts - Mike Swanson (01/21/11)
Now not every stock I have ever bought has gone up. But I have found that the stocks that have gone up the most have had characteristics in common with each other and I have used that knowledge to invest in the stock market for over a decade now. Of course any investing needs to also incorporate risk tactics, such as cutting losses on potential losers, to help you manage your money, because the stock market does not go straight up forever and nor do individual stocks, but you first have to have a strategy to buy stocks before you can do anything else.
I have made a series of free videos for you that go into depth about my TwoFormula for picking stocks that combines technical analysis with fundamental analysis. To get it just join my free stock trading newsletter below.
Most Recent Posts
- Live High Noon Stock Market Mastermind Session With Dave Skarica Friday 2PM - Mike Swanson (07/02/2015)
- Following Jobs Report Disaster Traders Push Back Rate Hike Forecast Again (07/02/2015)
- There Will Be No Last Minute Greece Deal - Mike Swanson (06/30/2015)
- Marc Faber: "I don't believe that stocks are going down because of Greece" (06/29/2015)
- Greece Default Causes Market Dump - Mike Swanson (06/29/2015)
- Anti-Austerity Protests in Athens As IMF Sentences Greece To Death (06/28/2015)
- Interview With Howestreet.com: Greece Default – A Good Thing? - MIke Swanson (06/27/2015)
- Chinese Stock Market Crashes 7% In A Day Leaving State Media Speechless - Mike Swanson (06/26/2015)
- Podcast - David Skarica On Coming Bear Market And Why Most People Will Fail To Adapt (06/26/2015)
- Jim Rogers Sees Turmoil Coming - Mike Swanson (06/25/2015)
JOIN: WALLSTREETWINDOW FREE MEMBERSHIP
* Join and receive the Two Fold Formula guide to picking stocks and combine tested fundamental valuation metrics with technical analysis.
*Align yourself with the big trends of the stock market and be alerted when these trends change.
*Receive free updates when we see an investment opportunity in an emerging sector before the crowd gets in.